World Of Karting

Hello Guys,
I got the Permission of Slimjim to get his old famous rfactor 1 Karting mod (World Karting) into AMS.

More then that, our Team is working on overhaul this awesome mod basic.

News Skins, New Bodywork, New Tracks, New Series all around the World.

If some real Karters and Modders also here, please feel free to contact me. Every help is needed to get this Project Work perfectly.

The mod use the Reiza Kart Physics but modified by upgrades to have it more realistic. The first tests was insane.

If there are wishes ideas or anything.
Just leave a comment here.

https://de.imgbb.com/

Last edited:
Hello Guys,
We still working hard on the mod.

But maybe we would help some guys that knowing about the Physics.

The Current Issue we have is that the Karts are going to Roll Over if they are Hitting Kerbs.
Do someone have an idea to solve it, to make the Kart more Stable ? i allready testet a bunch of ideas. But at the moment i dont get it work perfectly.

Longer time ago i noticed me the following tips, cause i found it useful, maybe you can work with it:
In response to a query about AI flipping at VIR, Renato Simioni posted this at Race Department. Maybe it will help some modders:

The mod needs to be adjusted so the AI physics handle the curbs better - since AI suspension physics are simplified vs the player, hitting high curbs with a lateral load may cause the AI to tip off if their suspension values are not appropriate.

Look out for the following values in the GENERAL section vehice´s HDV, softerning them might reduce tipping:
AIEvenSuspension=1.0
AISpringRate=1
AIDamperSlow=0.8
AIDamperFast=0.8

A couple of "hack" values that can possibly fix the issue, also in the HDV general section:
AITorqueStab=(1.0,1.0,1.0)

The 3rd value adds a torque adjustment on the roll axis of the AI cars, setting that to 1.25or so may help keep them stable.

Finally the simplest solution and possibly one with least side effects is to set the AI center of gravity height to 10% or so lower than the player, ex:
CGHeight=0.372
CGHeightAI=0.342

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back