Time Schedule
20:00 GMT Practice
20:30 GMT Qualification
20:40 GMT Warm-up
20:50 GMT Race - 60 minutes

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here

MOD Installation.
To join this event, you need to download the custom mod above. Both track (install first) and mod (install second) must be installed to join the server.

Sign-up list:
  1. Stefan Woudenberg
  2. Andrew Ford
  3. Alen Pecanin
  4. Toni Talvitie
  5. Joel Tremblay
  6. Frederic Schornstein
  7. Henrik Lek
  8. Lee Russell
  9. Anthony Hilton
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I just realised that this is on the same night of the RDMCC season 6, which means the server can't be used for any other race. I will schedule it 1 week later and will surely join this one as test for..... uh ...yeah... well... :cool:

what kind of lap times are people doing on this track? I downloaded it tonight and did some laps with both the 370z and the skyline.. did x.xx.xxx with the skyline.. also is it just me or does the 370z give more feedback than the skyline?

Let's try something new and not talk about laptimes. :)
It might scare people off to sign up. It should be a fun event and not about the laptimes,

I agree with you Alen the 370z gives a lot of more feedback from your input than the GTR does. That is why I mostly pick the 370z myself. :D

^ sorry about the laptime thing, wont happen again. I was a little bit confused and started thinking something was wrong with my G27, when I drove the skyline after the 370z because it had less feedback. I hope it gets better on the next update.

^ sorry about the laptime thing, wont happen again. I was a little bit confused and started thinking something was wrong with my G27, when I drove the skyline after the 370z because it had less feedback. I hope it gets better on the next update.

No worries Alen, it's just that I am trying something new. Posting laptimes can scare off other drivers to sign up as they think that they are not quick enough. :)
These club races should be filled with race fanatics who wanna have a fun race and feel good after it. :)

I also use a G27 and the GTR gives a lot less feedback and due the amount of power it has you have to be very gentle on the throttle and brake earlier as the car is very heavy. With extreme braking the car becomes very unstable. All the feedback comes mostly at the moment it's too late to act on it.
The 370z is more direct with the feedback and gives more the feeling you are actually driving a real car. :)

sign me up! this should be fun.. also a question, stefan? what do you think about night racing at this track? or some others in the future?

That is what I have on my mind with this club race, to test it for a RDWES which I have in mind doing on this great track. Inspired by the 6 Hours of Fuji. Ofcourse we won't be doing 6 hours, but an endurance to fit one person (3 hours max). :)
As soon as the driver swap option is implemented we will be thinking real endurance races where you need 2+ people per car. :)

who's going to drive what? trying to see how its going to be, I doubt that it'll be fun if only 2 drive the gtr and other 3 the 370z.. I was thinking about taking the gtr for the spin, but if the majority is taking the 370z, then I'll maybe have to go with the flow

who's going to drive what? trying to see how its going to be, I doubt that it'll be fun if only 2 drive the gtr and other 3 the 370z.. I was thinking about taking the gtr for the spin, but if the majority is taking the 370z, then I'll maybe have to go with the flow

Hi Alen,
this is a test for an upcoming RDWES event. All 3 cars will be in there and there will be a lot more sign ups.
For this one I will take the GTR out of the box and see if I can get around consistent with it. With the main event I might be go back to the 370z or might stick to the GTR... ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back