World Endurance Championship 2023

Career World Endurance Championship 2023 1.21

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geraint Thomas submitted a new resource:

World Endurance Championship 2023 - Drive for the LMH, LMP2 or LMGTE category in the WEC 2023

sfQVF4G.png

World Endurance Championship 2023

Drive for the LMH, LMP2 or LMGTE category in the WEC 2023

This was a special one for me, as I was at the 24 Hours of Le Mans this year to watch Ferrari pass the start/finish line. An incredible moment, and I've wanted to re-create this since. Now that I've got some spare time, here it is.

This is a custom championship created around a collection of cars, skins and tracks...

Read more about this resource...

Struggled with racing at Sebring at night. Very poor lighting resulted in the inability to see apexes and breaking points. Can anyone confirm that this is normal at Sebring at night? or perhaps my version is yet to be desired for night time racing? Appreciate, thx

Struggled with racing at Sebring at night. Very poor lighting resulted in the inability to see apexes and breaking points. Can anyone confirm that this is normal at Sebring at night? or perhaps my version is yet to be desired for night time racing? Appreciate, thx
That could be your headlight lighting settings in custom shader patch. It can also be down to the PPFilter, as each one has individual light source brightness. Try tweaking either.

That could be your headlight lighting settings in custom shader patch. It can also be down to the PPFilter, as each one has individual light source brightness. Try tweaking either.
for those that might experience the same issue as me, under "Car instruments" in the CSP settings (preview 346), there's an option to "Use high beams mode by default". This was not selected by default for me. Upon selecting it, all is well and there is now sufficient visibility to race at night. Much Thanks for the tip!

for those that might experience the same issue as me, under "Car instruments" in the CSP settings (preview 346), there's an option to "Use high beams mode by default". This was not selected by default for me. Upon selecting it, all is well and there is now sufficient visibility to race at night. Much Thanks for the tip!
Glad I could help, and thanks for clarifying the setting to use! I'll put it in the Troubleshooting.

I'm having trouble with the Ferrari 488 GTE EVO when I unzip it opens Content then Cars then YZD Ferrari etc but no files behind it....help !!!

I'm having trouble with the Ferrari 488 GTE EVO when I unzip it opens Content then Cars then YZD Ferrari etc but no files behind it....help !!!
I've just downloaded it myself, it's absolutely fine and has two cars inside with all the relevant files. Have you just tried dragging and dropping the zip onto Content Manager?

Last edited:
Unique attention to detail! Also thanks to this mod I bought AC yesterday!
However, I still have a problem: the Porsche 963 download link takes me to a file that no longer exists. Do you have another link or can I download any Penske Porsche?

Last edited:
Unique attention to detail! Also thanks to this mod I bought AC yesterday!
However, I still have a problem: the Porsche 963 download link takes me to a file that no longer exists. Do you have another link or can I download any Penske Porsche?
Ah, looks like the download has been taken down. I'll find another and will update the file. Worst case, I'll host it myself.

I'll try to do it later today!

I don't have all the lmdh cars and I don't find them a part from purchase them from the creator. How can I get all the cars ?
Hi,

It's literally described in the instructions. Download the cars from the links on the front page, and download the others from the links within the download. Most cars are free, some you will need to purchase.

Last edited:
This is absolutely amazing and I'm quite fussy about Careers in AC one question can you actually choose the car in each championship? Or ar they pre assigned?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.