World Endurance Championship 2022

Career World Endurance Championship 2022 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Okay so I'm the one who asked about the Peugot, I managed to do a bunch of test and get the car BOP'd.

Also saw you mentioned you didn't put it in there due to a certain user being the seller, I completely understand why and who lmao. Luckily the one I use is a league exclusive so it won't be in support of that guy.

My next question is, I want every race to be around an 1 hour 50 mins in time, any Idea what I'd set the time multiplier to in order to achieve this? Would appreciate a somewhat quick response if you can but no sweat if you can't of course, we all have lives lmao.

Many thanks in advance my man!

Hi, is there a way for me to reach this career in the career tab on content manager, or do i need the premium version of CM to use this career? I've done everything correctly i just cant find where to launch the career. thanks

is there a new mod for the 24h of mans 2023 (100 years) ?
I only found the peugeot and the ferrari in hypercar

https://www.********************/product/assetto-corsa-lm-hypercar-9x8/

https://www.********************/product/assetto-corsa-lm-hypercar-499p-lmh/

FYI for the 488 GTE skins drag&dropping them on content manager does not work, since the archives are built different. I manually moved them to the correct folder it took a minute to figure this one out. Only for one CM says it can't install it, for the other ones it installed the skins for the Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016 lol.

Last edited:
Hello geraint. First, i really love your work. Your careers are a blast to drive. But i have a question regarding the urd 07 lmp2. You said, that there are no skins for the 2022 season for the urd car.

Here i found the 2022 WEC Skin Pack for the URD 07. With this, would it be possible to replace the Yezhrod version. Dont get me wrong, i really like that version because it is the best free 07 mod out there for assetto corsa. The only issue i have with this car is, that the fuel consumption is rather unrealistic low.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work

Hello geraint. First, i really love your work. Your careers are a blast to drive. But i have a question regarding the urd 07 lmp2. You said, that there are no skins for the 2022 season for the urd car.

Here i found the 2022 WEC Skin Pack for the URD 07. With this, would it be possible to replace the Yezhrod version. Dont get me wrong, i really like that version because it is the best free 07 mod out there for assetto corsa. The only issue i have with this car is, that the fuel consumption is rather unrealistic low.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work
Blimey! You're absolutely correct; I much rather that version. I'll get working on converting the championship to use the car and will release an update shortly.

Thanks for letting me know!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea