World Endurance Championship 2022

Career World Endurance Championship 2022 1.22

Login or Register an account to download this content
Geraint Thomas submitted a new resource:

World Endurance Championship 2022 - AC Career - Drive as a GTEPro or LMP2 in the WEC 2022 Championship!

World Endurance Championship 2022

Play as either an LMP2 or a GTEPro car in the World Ensurance Championship 2022 for Assetto Corsa.

Inspired by ClaudioWRC74's 2019 WEC Championship, I've created the 2022 WEC Championship. This has been on my to-do list for quite some time, so it's good to finally see it finished. I've tried to be relatively accurate with all rounds included and all teams represented, with a correct time scale for each track.

Essentially, this...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, I have tried to use your WEC 2022 championship by following your installation documentation...I have some missing skins errors...mainly for Oreca 07. I have seen that your champ file refers to rollovers_oreca07_lmp2 while you mention to install it for 'Yezhrod' version. Also missing 2022 skin for Alpine 480 car. Possible to check and revert? Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, I have tried to use your WEC 2022 championship by following your installation documentation...I have some missing skins errors...mainly for Oreca 07. I have seen that your champ file refers to rollovers_oreca07_lmp2 while you mention to install it for 'Yezhrod' version. Also missing 2022 skin for Alpine 480 car. Possible to check and revert? Thanks
Hmm, interesting... I'll go and investigate. Sorry for the troubles!

Fixed! Released Version 1.01.

Great idea to make this addition. I have another Oreca skin available from the 2022 Le Mans. https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/2022_lemans_wrt-32.51677/
Cheers!
Lovely skin! I'd put it in, but there's a limit on how many teams I can display. The current max is 31 opponents, and this is only because of Sebring - it has a max pit count of 32 (including yourself). The rest have around 40, so if someone were to update Sebring, I could update this!

Super job, And now maybe prepare the 2023 with porsche 963 and Peugeot 9X8 ;)
Thanks
I've already got the Peugeot 9X8 and Porsche 963, but they're from the awful people at ScamDreamDevelopment. I'd write their actual name, but even the name is banned here.

If you're unaware, they're basically a bunch of thieves that rip off other modders and games content, and then sell it for profit. I've managed to 'obtain' these two in other ways, especially since they've stolen it from somewhere else. I'd happily pay the original modder, but as I don't know who they are, they're just for personal use for now.

If I can find the original creators of the models and how they're happy to distribute them (free or paid), I'll include them. Until then, they're kept for personal use.

They do look good though, thanks to the original creators.

OZDRoFb.jpg

NiIndxK.jpg

Last edited:
I've already got the Peugeot 9X8, but it's from Sim Racing Studio. Now I've heard awful things about them that they're basically a bunch of thieves, so I've managed to 'obtain' my 9X8 in other ways without giving them money, especially if they've stolen it from somewhere else.

I'd feel a bit reluctant to release the 9X8 here as I'll just get into a heap of trouble.

It does look good though.

NiIndxK.jpg
Ok i understand. Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play