With the new oled Tvs with Nvidia Backing due for release soon , is this a good option to replace the monitor!

Hi, Would love to see what people think, i have a cheap AOC 32 inch monitor with 75 hertz , i no its not great but it just does me at the moment , however i have been looking for some time to upgrade to either triples or a good single monitor, but have had allot of problem recently , i have ordered over the past 5 months 3 new monitors (not all at once) which have all had to be returned due to dead pixels and really bad glow/back bleed etc , to the point now i am a bit reluctant to try ordering again as the quality you expect in my eyes has gone down hill! The Idea of three monitors appeals to me allot , so did vr but i got quite sick trying this, so i was looking at 3 screens but then you have the extra power to think of on the computer and also finding 3 decent monitors! and knowing what size will be best! 1440p vs 1080p , Then i hear news of the 120 hertz Nvidia oled tv 48 inch coming out shortly could this be the answer (could be too big still though!) or can i get a decent tv that would run my games nicely (i do like performance with eye candy!. I would really appreciate some advice from people who use either Monitors or Tvs for sim racing on how they find things for themselves so if you can help with helpful advice i would really appreciate your time in responding. all the best

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back