WIP - Formula Racing Legends

Very busy since my last message with different things and now very busy skinning, preparing races and learning SLS ... for the just begun 2 championships in my league.
I recently lost much time with that surprising Steam error.

But the nearly good news is ... if I have a little time between these and the rest of my occupations ... there remains 1 helmet to correct, 1 to skin and 1 car to skin too.

In the past weeks, been trying to prepare a leaflet for all cars and drivers ... but it takes much time to find the infos ( that's quick ) but more to make a presentation of all that.

So, I'll leave that aside for now and will be busy with these helmets when I have time.

No promise of publishing date ... but the priority will be the mod itself with momentarily no change in the RR car.

Just to ask a bit of patience, I'll post 2 more screenshots of other cars done very very soon.

2012091600001.jpg
Prost on Renault

2012091600002.jpg
Jackie Stewart ( even though I don't know if he really drove this car once ... but surely secretly ;)

Nice pictures!! Can't wait to drive my here Stewart (even though I'm not that old to ever have seen him race :p) Looking forward to the release date!! Wish you all the luck in your championships to!!

At this moment I'm the only asking, but after allmost 2 months, has there been done any work? is it possible to release what there allready is, so in an later stage the other skins can be deliverd as update or add-on to this mod?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back