[WIP] Formula nkp gets converted to rFactor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apperantly JimmyC is converting the Formula nkp to rfactor. It looks like it is going to be a top release.
There are allready speculations going round for a GTR2 release. Lets hope we can race this car soon.
and some shots
67203487vv1.jpg

88095597ac7.jpg

78372503gk6.jpg

99252886yj1.jpg

i bet it will be great mod

I bet its illegal,
Its being converted to GTR2, The best thing about NetKarPRO was the physics, The GTR engine will not come anywhere close to the same feel of NKP in a million years :)

Netcar pro Formula Ford !! Found it :)
Seems to be a legal conversion supported by Codex and will be released for:
Race 07,Rfactor and GTR2 .
Sounds good :D:D
I doubt this is legal, Im sure Kunos wouldnt allow it. Who is Codex?

wip : Formula nkp

I spotted this thread now closed about on going Formula nkp mod...i have to laugh...
the words illegal being thrown around here....it says on main post at racing sims site that this is an unoffical addon....i don't remember this kind of talk when the wtcc cars & formula bmws & f3000 cars were ported into rfactor a while back.....or when we were happily receiving the toca race driver tracks inot race rf/gtr2 & race 07...
this mod is not hiding in anyway shape or form it's origin.. the name of the mod clearly
states this....we are a group of guys like many others just converting this to rfactor
to have some fun with.....for the record.....myself + lee71 & conversion help for rfactor
by codex are involved in this project....we have plans to port this into gtr2 & race 07 .
maybe the new gtr evolution may be a more suitable port..time will tell..
my point here....if everyone had this narrow band view we would have next to no tracks
in gtr2 & race 07...& pretty few cars to choose from...
closing the other thread was your choice but has to be questioned ......

Your reaction shows that you are not a long term member here. We NEVER supported unapproved mods in our sim's and we never will.. Unless there is an official "yes" from the original creator we will not allow it here at RD.

And to be honest i dont mind having the default tracks in a sim only... We drove RACE 06 daily for more then a year on only 9 default tracks (plus one called puebla which nobody liked) and i cannot remember that sim died because of that.

I dont have nKpro and i dont claim to be an expert on what Kunos thinks, but i cannot imagine a company being happy that their sim, they worked hard on, gets ripped and placed in another game.
But again, if someone proves this mod to be legal, then we dont have a problem with it for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back