Cars (WIP) 2017 Lexus RC-F GT3

f162a12eaabf503d4b69e7c0e48fcc43.jpg

Haven't forgotten about this car, and I've heard that the car has passed GT3 homologation for the 2017 season. :D There are a few differences between the 2015 and 2017 Lexus cars, but now that it's undergoing BoP testing and all that jazz for next year, should be a good time to jump-start the project.

If anyone was at the 'Ring last weekend and got pics of the Farnbacher RC-F, feel free to send them my way. ;D

Last edited:
puh.... as i searched for the lexus for ac, i found your thread in the assetto corsa support forum and your last update was in september 2015. And i thought the project would be dead. nice to hear that you continue to work now.

a9835b11ef6fc7db988105d74040a197.jpg

Will be making more adjustments to the rear bumper (the top corners of the rear bumper seem to have been brought in closer to the tail lights). Also adjusted the side a bit, though that is still obviously in progress as the exhaust outlet has been moved further towards the back. Also begun to make some rudimentary interior, though it's obviously missing the rollcage. :p

Yay!!!!! Saw the original post(s) in the official assetto forum, and then like was posted earlier, the topic was not updated. Was very excited then at the modelling, and very excited now :). Looks very good so far.

I think Emil Frey will be running two RC-F's in the Blancpain GT series next year, so there's Spa to look forward to at least. :)

Here's hoping. I promised myself I'd go to Monza for GTs for the first time next year, so that would be welcome.

Feel free to send the shots over my way if you'd like, can always do with more reference material. :D

Sorry, I only go in May so no photos of my own; I've just been looking through Twitter and great sites like http://www.gt-report.com/2016/10/16/rising-sons-pt-ii/

My photos are quite mediocre, but you've asked for it and got no right to complain :p
https://www.flickr.com/photos/106914653@N02/albums/72157671854866764

29780280524_6a204f6444_k.jpg

Great photo! Do you mind if I use that for my desktop?

Actually, the one with a bit less saturation a d contrast works a bit better with the icons I have in top, but saved that version for gawking at anyway.

Thanks, look forward to hearing more about this project and seeing the US programming together for the RL teams next year.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.