Win 3x WTCC 2010 Expansion Packs

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Time to give away three brand new WTCC 2010 Expansion packs to three of our lucky members! You can leave a post below that you would like to win one of these expansion packs. Of course the more creative you are the higher the chances you will win.

Not a member yet? Click here to register with us.

Competition closes on June 30, 2011

Have fun!

WTCC2010.png

WTCC 2010 Expansion
Four detailed and authentic 2010 WTCC racing cars with a total of 26 different skins; 11 highly detailed tracks all in 2010 configurations, one of which has never seen before in authentic race gaming.

The WTCC 2010 pack fills a large gap and finally gives the latest touring cars to the RACE fans. RACE the complete 2010 World Touringcar Championship with all the teams, all the cars and all the tracks licensed and lovingly recreated down to the smallest detail. This is your time to shine and rewrite history as you battle for the championship.

Combined with RACE 07 this will give you Touring car paradise with all cars and tracks used by this prestigious championship over the past 4 years. From the exotic streets of Macau and Marrakech to fan favorites like Brno and Brands Hatch, this one gives you the only complete touringcar gaming package.

Id like to win the expansion pack as im new to sim racing on the pc and im spending most of my money on new iracing tracks and cars to allow me to play in more race series. I just recently got race 07 so have no money to buy this expansion pack. Thanks for the great competition.

Okay here are the results of the jury :)

We have had a long discussion within the staff because there were a lot of great entries for this competition.

After counting the votes of the staff post 40 was our absolute favorite followed equally by posts 12 and 59

The winners by name:
  1. FerrariMan96
  2. Leon Charmant
  3. Spuddy0108
All three winners will receive a steamcode via PM. Enjoy and thanks everybody for the smiles and laughs. This was a great competition :thumb:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back