Williams ROKiT Racing

Skins Williams ROKiT Racing 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, the design looks amazing! Do you know if there's any reason why the car won't show up in career mode? I can see the car in the HUB but once I'm in a racetrack the car turns invisible. I just checked and I can see the car in Time Trial too (the wheel texture is broken tho). I hope we can make it work because I want to race with that livery (the only reason I signed for williams for a second season...)

Hi, the design looks amazing! Do you know if there's any reason why the car won't show up in career mode? I can see the car in the HUB but once I'm in a racetrack the car turns invisible. I just checked and I can see the car in Time Trial too (the wheel texture is broken tho). I hope we can make it work because I want to race with that livery (the only reason I signed for williams for a second season...)
I’m not sure tbh, do you have other mods installed?

A bunch of liveries but I'll uninstall them all to see if I can make it work. I'll update this post in a bit once I try that.
I have the same invisible car problem with the haas too and that livery is from other mod so I'll try to understand what's going on.

A bunch of liveries but I'll uninstall them all to see if I can make it work. I'll update this post in a bit once I try that.
Ok, now I only have Semi Modular Mods and this mod installed. The car shows up on career mode but the steering wheel looks like this (it always looked like this when i tested it before in time trial but at least the livery works). I'll install the other liveries I have one by one to see if I can tell which one breaks it.

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (257)-min.png
    Captura de pantalla (257)-min.png
    682.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Captura de pantalla (258)-min.png
    Captura de pantalla (258)-min.png
    704.3 KB · Views: 9
Ok, now I only have Semi Modular Mods and this mod installed. The car shows up on career mode but the steering wheel looks like this (it always looked like this when i tested it before in time trial but at least the livery works). I'll install the other liveries I have one by one to see if I can tell which one breaks it.
The steering wheel is just not fixable, it has to look like that because it’s a chassis swap sadly.

I have the same invisible car problem with the haas too and that livery is from other mod so I'll try to understand what's going on.
I'm very sorry! After reinstalling all my mods one by one the last one was the one breaking everything. I thought it was this mod because it was the last one I installed before everything turned invisible. So it's not a problem of this mod. Thanks for answering my questions. I highly recommend this livery!

I'm very sorry! After reinstalling all my mods one by one the last one was the one breaking everything. I thought it was this mod because it was the last one I installed before everything turned invisible. So it's not a problem of this mod. Thanks for answering my questions. I highly recommend this livery!
Thanks!

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 110 69.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 25.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 31 19.6%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 20.9%
  • No 3pa registration pages