Resource icon

Cars Williams FW23 F1 2001 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
That's a very mediocre attempt at recreating what was a very beautiful livery.
This is our first car and we're taking all the experience from this first work,,,anyway we Always try to do our best.
But, instead to do useless and not costructive criticism...u can try to realize a better skin to share with all...with the v1.2 we have released the template too...i imagine that you are a good 2d modeler to express this kind of judge... :)

This is our first car and we're taking all the experience from this first work,,,anyway we Always try to do our best.
But, instead to do useless and not costructive criticism...u can try to realize a better skin to share with all...with the v1.2 we have released the template too...i imagine that you are a good 2d modeler to express this kind of judge... :)
I don't know, I think I made a way way better rendition of this exact livery a few months ago? Maybe you missed it because you were working on yours and went M.I.A. for a while. Anyway, this is just some fun banter and I hope to see you improve in the foreseeable future. I'd write constructive criticism if I had that much time to write, and I would write an essay so yeah, for now I'll keep it short.

That's a very mediocre attempt at recreating what was a very beautiful livery.

donald_trump69.jpg

• Deleted member 130869

Will there be any updates to this car?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back