Resource icon

Skins Williams FW12 Barclay Edition HD & DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
ML2166 submitted a new resource:

Williams FW12 Barclay Edition HD & DHD - Re-worked FW12

Williams FW12 Barclay Edition.

Done in HD and DHD sizes.

Sizes clearly marked in download folder.

Re-worked lines, paint, logos etc etc.

Please ensure you backup any files due to be changed first.

Thank you.

:)

pwe6.jpg

wugo.jpg

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
FD is not a new size....just a typo. My fingers were moving quicker than my brain. :x3:

Thank you so much.
Out of curiosity, can we expect the Catheram, Marussia, Sauber and Toro Rosso 8K skin ? I guess pebs, w1n1x might be working on some of them.

Thank you so much.
Out of curiosity, can we expect the Catheram, Marussia, Sauber and Toro Rosso 8K skin ? I guess pebs, w1n1x might be working on some of them.
8k? You mean DHD ?I didn't even start a new project yet, been busy with school. And i would need logos for the Sauber but no one helped me so far with it , so i guess i can't even finish it.

8k? You mean DHD ?I didn't even start a new project yet, been busy with school. And i would need logos for the Sauber but no one helped me so far with it , so i guess i can't even finish it.

Yeah DHD, what is 8k ? isn't it the same resolution ?
I can help you out searching for logos, I have to search on google and such ? if so I'll go right on now.

I'm thinking ... Why do not you work with the developers of the game? Your skills would bring more realism.
Is it possible to create a mod (like rFactor) that for any given race track livery automatically changed?

Sorry for bad English.
Because Codemasters are obviously jealous of him because he made far better liverys than their company :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back