Wicklow Mountains, Ireland

Tracks Wicklow Mountains, Ireland 1.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
It sounds like a file (or more) is damaged. Try deleting the entire folder and download again?
I have tried that just now, it does the same thing: at the Miscellaneous preparation it just crashes without any error just "race ended". Does it have to do with anything related to CSP or certain apps/settings?

hey, i just downloaded the track and when i try to launch it in the "full" layout i get this error message:"Failed to evaluate time from track AI spline. Most likely, spline is missing". Can someone help me solve it please?

hey, i just downloaded the track and when i try to launch it in the "full" layout i get this error message:"Failed to evaluate time from track AI spline. Most likely, spline is missing". Can someone help me solve it please?
But it works on the other layouts?

Try deleting the folder and downloading again? Sounds like a damaged (or missing) file.

Hi Jake,

I currently can't get this to run. All the content seems to be there and in the right place, the 'drive now' button leads to a normal screen where all the content is loading, but it then just goes black and a window asking me to open an instructional video to start a spline pops up...

Any solutions please?

Many thanks!

Hi Jake,

I currently can't get this to run. All the content seems to be there and in the right place, the 'drive now' button leads to a normal screen where all the content is loading, but it then just goes black and a window asking me to open an instructional video to start a spline pops up...

Any solutions please?

Many thanks!
1688121492515.png

Which layout did you try (section 1, 2, etc)? Or does this happen with all layouts?

Usually this problem occurs when one of the files are corrupted. Could you try deleting the folder and extract the zip file again? Or have you already done this?
Thanks Jake, I found a forum about how the mod works better in Practice mode rather than race. As a few other people had the same thing. I believe I was trying the full lap with and without AI. The switch to practice mode definitely helped. If it persists I will re-download as you say.
Much appreciated.

Thanks Jake, I found a forum about how the mod works better in Practice mode rather than race. As a few other people had the same thing. I believe I was trying the full lap with and without AI. The switch to practice mode definitely helped. If it persists I will re-download as you say.
Much appreciated.
Glad to hear!!

Very nice looking track, but I keep getting stutters with it:( What could be the problem? All other tracks work fine for me.

Do other large tracks like Shutoko, High Force and Bella Visa work okay?

If so, I would recommend deleting the wicklow_m folder (from content\tracks), download it and extract again.

It may be a corrupt file.

Let me know!

Hey! I saw a video showcasing this track the other night and wanted to give it a go, but I'm having a very strange issue—my frame rate absolutely tanks as soon as the track loads.

I get 75 FPS easily on regular tracks, and on large maps like L.A. Canyons, High Force, Targa Florio, or Union Island it can drop to 65 or 60, depending mostly on how many shadows there are. With Wicklow, I'm getting 5 or 6 FPS. With a vanilla weather (I'm running Sol normally) it goes up to 6 or 7 FPS.

I've downloaded the track twice, installed it with CSP, then removed everything an installed it manually, tried all the different layouts, running with CSP disabled... None of it made any difference. I read the previous posts and I see some people had performance issues, but not like I'm having. Got any ideas of what could be going on, or what else I should try?

Thanks!

Well, I've downloaded it and its a PDF file and when i put it in content manager it says its not working, any idea whats going on?
The PDF file has a link to the full download. Just click on the link to download it.

The reason that I had to use a PDF file with a link is because the real file is too large for Race Department.

Let me know if you have any problems.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea