Wicklow Mountains, Ireland

Tracks Wicklow Mountains, Ireland 1.1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jake Grafton updated Wicklow Mountains, Ireland with a new update entry:

Update v1.1.0

Update v1.1.0
- added new section of road -- the L1036 to R759 (north of Roundwood)
- Lynhams of Laragh facelift
- Annamoe house (The Rectory) improvement
- Roundwood Inn improvement
- reflective windows and lighting on generic houses
- misc texture & model improvements, added objects
- more details and better road textures in the mountains area

View attachment 621521

As always, please send me your requests or suggestions! - Jake

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello!
I'm not sure what kind of issue I'm encountering but here it is.

While trying to load in the map (Practice mode) I noticed that it would stop at "waiting for ai spline to load" and it would throw me back in content manager with no error message just "race ended". I deleted the traffic folder from the map hoping that would fix it.

Although it bypassed "waiting for ai spline to load" it now got stuck at miscellaneous: replays. After disabling some replay settings in content manager, loading the map again would crash my entire pc: turning my monitor black and setting the resolution to the lowest one possible!

I've never had this issue with this map before, as I've played it half a year ago.

Hello!
I'm not sure what kind of issue I'm encountering but here it is.

While trying to load in the map (Practice mode) I noticed that it would stop at "waiting for ai spline to load" and it would throw me back in content manager with no error message just "race ended". I deleted the traffic folder from the map hoping that would fix it.

Although it bypassed "waiting for ai spline to load" it now got stuck at miscellaneous: replays. After disabling some replay settings in content manager, loading the map again would crash my entire pc: turning my monitor black and setting the resolution to the lowest one possible!

I've never had this issue with this map before, as I've played it half a year ago.
It sounds like a file (or more) is damaged. Try deleting the entire folder and download again?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.