Why is the RaceDepartment Twitch only streaming Leagues?

Untitled.png

As you may have noticed, our Twitch page has reduced from club events to league as of late. That is not because we decided that only our leagues deserve our attention. Instead it because I have been unable to focus on the broadcasts for the past few weeks.

As I am in the midst of my final exams in Year 13, I am trying to focus on them. As this is the case, I have not been able to spend two to three hours of my evening setting up and streaming to our Twitch page. @Paul Glover has been doing a wonderful job trying to fill in some club events, but as you may have noticed only the RDGPC is getting true love on the channel right now.

My last exam is on the 6th of June, and from then, I will be back in full force bringing you club events, ets2, omsi 2 and everything else I have been missing and I know a few of you are missing from some messages I have received.

I do miss streaming, but my focus has to be on getting good exam results (as these always let me down). So, don't worry. Once I have finished everything, June will become very busy of club events and random streams throughout the week.

Something to look forward to? You tell me.

If you aren't already following our Twitch page, be sure to do it here.
Our club events are still running in full force and you can check them out here.

Don't worry about it, Joseph. :thumbsup:
As much as I enjoy your streaming, real-life comes first.
Get your exams sorted, and I promise you that RD will still be here afterwards. :D

Best of luck, and I for one will be looking forward to your return. :)

Don't worry about it, Joseph. :thumbsup:
As much as I enjoy your streaming, real-life comes first.
Get your exams sorted, and I promise you that RD will still be here afterwards. :D

Best of luck, and I for one will be looking forward to your return. :)
Thanks Lars. Ive only got four, but they span a few weeks (with a holiday in between). Luckily nothing like GCSEs, but they are a lot more important. I can't wait to get back into the commentary booth again shortly. I've been missing it for sure.

Lars summed it up nicely Joseph. You stick to focusing on those all important exams. We'll all be glad to hear your dulcet tones but first things first.:thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back