Why is religion common within various known right-wing ideologies?

Charles Dawin said 'if ever there is found a complex mechanism (something which requires more than 2 or 3 parts to have evolved at excactly the same time for it to work) completly discount my theory'. Scientists have found mechanisms in our bodies which require 40+ parts to have evolved at the same time otherwise it wouldn't work and if parts had appeared on there own then the living thing would have either rejected them or died from sustaining useless parts. I will post the name of the mechanism I am thinking of as soon as I can remember its name.

So we entering the territory of creationism/intelligent design. Now I am not a biologist, but the term you used above (bacterial flagellum) is misleading. Because it's a mostly undiscovered domain of biologic phylogeny. All that's known (to my knowlege) on this topic is, that there are many different (uncounted) flagella in bacteria which vary considerably in form and function.

So we remain in the dark from both points of view and therefore it is no argument against or for Evolution as well as Religion.

Shall we return to my previous questions?:)

So we entering the territory of creationism/intelligent design. Now I am not a biologist, but the term you used above (bacterial flagellum) is misleading. Because it's a mostly undiscovered domain of biologic phylogeny. All that's known (to my knowlege) on this topic is, that there are many different (uncounted) flagella in bacteria which vary considerably in form and function.

So we remain in the dark from both points of view and therefore it is no argument against or for Evolution as well as Religion.

Shall we return to my previous questions?:)
just to let you know I am not a creationist. I do believe in creation. creationists believe all this was created in 6 24hour days. Thats not scientifically accurate. The bible does mention 6 creative days. Not 24hour days. a day is often refered to as a period of time. ie my grand fathers day.
now I really have to go out. what was your first question again? was it what would God be like?

just to let you know I am not a creationist. I do believe in creation.
Did you just contradict yourself?

If you believe in creation then you are a creationist.
A creationist believes that the Universe and everything in it was created by a supernatural being.
It has nothing to do with how many days God created the earth.

If you are a Christian then you should also believe that we have been around for only 10.000 years and that dinosaurs is a myth.
Or are we back to the "pick and choose" mentality again?

I have never followed any religion which is a good thing in my opinion. People seem to follow a religion because they are scared, Scared of the unknown. There is no proof or evidence that God exists, and that is a fact. Religion is purely based on speculation and false hope.

I mean why do people have to complicate things so much? Take it in practical terms.. we are organisms and when we die our atoms are returned to the soil if we are buried. Believing that we are magically going to end up in heaven is complete rubbish.

And everyone thinks it´s their religion which is the "right" one...
It can´t be the others, only mine... all down to the fact that someone told them it was the right one..

Grow up in Tibet and you probably end up as a Buddhist.
Grow up in Texas and you probably be a hardcore Christian.
Grow up in Jamaica and chances are you follow the Rastafari religion.

Grow up completely isolated on Mars and chances are you create your own religion.
Grow up in Sweden and chances are you´ll be an atheist or as i like to call it, open minded.

The problem of religious people using science is that they don't know much about it. They also have some of a tendency to 'write once, read forever' (which explains why they keep looking at thousand year old books), so once they deliver an argument they do not care to check if somebody rebated it later (some embarrassing times, even earlier), they just go on using it.

I haven't posted on here for a while because I come here primarily to Race and have fun.
I will just say one thing though. if you took your watch appart with its few components and put just those components in a box how long would you have to shake it for your watch to land in exactly the right order? Put a load of other parts from other watches in there aswell and now how long?

Assuming there are 100 religions in the world (there´s more)

It means the chance of your religion being right is 1%.
One percent chance yours is right...
Then you have to assume that all other religions is just in it to make money, i.e. "fake" religions.
And while you acknowledge that you must also acknowledge that your own religion could be one of those 99% (pretty likely wouldn´t you say)

Well Religion? Was is religon? First you have to find this.
Can you compare Christianity to Buddhism or Hinduism or slavic tribeism?

If there is a religion which tells you how to behave it is probably bad.
If it is a religion which tells you how to live it isnt probably bad. These points are hard to find. And easy to throw them in the garbage. But just think about it.

Also we have a huge history with a certain mushroom. He has a similiar structure like the well-know LSD .
A mushroom which is forbidden thanks to the inqustion and the christians. This mushroom will help you to think how a human shall think. You probably feel how everything is together. And how everything interacts. He will crush the I and you will just see a We.
This mushroom is a friend. Not a enemy. He isnt dangerous for the body and he will not make you addictive(maybe all 2 months you want to eat him again. Because he bought so much mind and happiness). Your ancestors ate them long before.
They can be dangerous but just if you use them wrong. Like all things.

You have to find your own religion. An own. Dont follow any(Jesus Christ is an overrated philosopher). And if you did this. You will see the most who have thought like you have the same religion like you.

There are some much religions out there. So they are so much which are so similiar that they are the same. So you cannot calculate which percentage of religions are wrong or right.

This world is also an realy unhuman world. The money controls. The people shall go work. Go home and wait till the next work starts most are not motivated or even down. Depression is a common illness today. But we go on like yesterday. And we go to the selfdestruction.
Cause we have to go on. We have to develop. We have to be faster. We have to be better.
We are just driven by output. We cant stand still. And because of this we go down. We cant take a breath. Also listen to the folks out there. The most are just interested in their self. So lets go to the Burn-Out. Come on be faster!
Probably this is a point for even the christian religion which offers stays in monastarys. To take a deep breath. To wait. To let your brain the time to handle all this informations which are given by this fast world.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 44 26.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 11 6.6%