Who will be F1 Champion 2010?

pretty funny to see most of the guys voting Hamilton are British and most of the guys voting Alonso are Spanish ;)

I said that the winner of the first race would win the championship, so I vote Alonso without being Spanish :)

pretty funny to see most of the guys voting Hamilton are British and most of the guys voting Alonso are Spanish ;)

Well, I think it is not the case of voting because a nationality, at least in my case. I have ben watching F1 long time now, almost since I have use of reason, and Spain never had drivers with options to win. If I voted Alonso it is because I thrully think he is the best driver on the grid, this year with a good machine. For me only Kubika and Vettel have his same skills.

You know, after watching this kid at Milbourne, I think Massa has the chops to get it done this year. He isn't afraid to go at Alonso, and although Alonso is a little faster, Massa has some really good race craft. I think because Alonso put down the power during round 1 and flew away from Massa, people assume Massa will just yield to Alonso all season. I don't think that's the case, and Massa might have a better car at the end of the campaign from conserving his engine a little more. Also, I think Hamilton can win if he gets his head right. Rule #1, don't insult your crew, they are what make the car go fast...

Me too! Well I really hoped he'll be just as fast as in the previous seasons. He is fast nowadays too, just not enough. A series of 5th places is not bad, but I would really like to see him win races again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back