F1 2011 Which tracks do you love/hate the most.

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
I love playing this game. And of course i have favorite tracks. Australia, Canada, Monaco, Europe, Spa, Italy and Brazil. All great fun. In 2010 i loved Canada the most, but i'm leaning against Australia or Monza this time around.

I HATE Japan. I just can't figure it out. I have no confidence there and i'm always going of.

So what track do you love the most and which one do you you just dread?

The other way around. My worst track is probably Canada, it's boring, repetetive, too much curb-riding..Not a big fan of Malaysia either, I don't really like all those blind corners :p

Prefer tracks with nicely flowing corners that keeps you busy, like Suzuka, Silverstone, Nurburgring, Hungaroring. I do think Melbourne is quite fun actually even though it is quite easy.

The classics: Spa, Monza, Suzuka, Canada, Monaco.
I've only won in Monza, but i still enjoy racing at the others up there.
Don't like: Valencia, Australia, Singapore.
Never liked Valencia, boring; Singapore and Australia i always find both difficult, and irritating.

Favourites: Melbourne (nice and fast), Shanghai (amazing first corner), Canada (nice and easy), Hungaroring (love it), Spa (classic), Abu Dhabi (beautiful track).

Dislikes: Turkey (especially sector 1), Silverstone, Singapore, Korea.

I really can't stand montreal, I don't know if I'm just not good here or that everyone else is cutting too many corners.

Either way my best race pace there is around 1:11.5 and this seems to be about 2 seconds too slow to compete on line.

My favorite tracks are monaco, singapore, and valencia. I love the tight feeling and the risk vs reward at these tracks. Tracks like melbourne, montreal, and the new tracks where you can just ride over the grass/parking lots with no consequence really annoy me.

I like Melbourne, Montreal, Spa and Sao Paulo. These are tracks I always perform well on, and I can keep myself very consistant there. Even though I hated Melbourne a few years ago, I now love it. I just had to get the feeling for it.

Tracks I really hate are Shanghai, Suzuka and the new India track. I just can't seem to get any rithm at these tracks. I can very well keep myself on the track, but I underperform like crazy when I drive those tracks. But I do plan on learning them.

Am I only one who love Monte Carlo? Driving in tight streets, where every one bad move causing damage... That's what driving mean. I was playing alot games about rallying, maybe that's why I like this track? It's similar. I also like Shanghai (corners 1 and 2, fast sector 2, alot of overtaking in sector 3), Hungaroring, Spa-Francorchamps and Interlagos (I was learning how to drive F1 car in rFactor on this track, so I like it).

I hate street circuits except Monaco (Valencia, Singapore) and new asian tracks from last part of F1 season (Korea, India, Abu Dhabi), boring... Also Nurburgring... ugh.

I miss Hockenheim and I'm happy with Bahrain being out :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back