FM4 Where's the excitement for Forza 4????

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
I can't help but be shocked at the small level of people that actually seem interested in Forza 4. This should be one of the must have racing games but no one seems bothered. F1 2011 has got massive interest with much less in game content. How is it that there is such differing interest???:confused::confused:

People here have wheels, most wheels don't work on the xbox, so that's the majority gone already. The new xbox wheel is... well... yeah. So why bother with future xbox driving games I guess.

EDIT: just a personal opinion of course, I'm not even a fan of consoles in general :D

It's in the same place as the news regarding the improved physics, tire model, AI combativity and track surfaces.
None of those alone are enough to get you to buy an XBox 360 and Fanatec wheel in order just to play Forza 4.

Sadly for me, the serious Top Gear tie-in was the final straw, so a few weeks ago I caved and took ownership of all of the bits needed to play Forza 4 when it arrives. And in the meantime, Forza 3 has plenty of positives, even if the tyre model is a bit weak.

If the Xbox360 supported my G25 I'd have bought one and bought F3 and have F4 on order.

Hate driving games with a pad. May as well just 'imagine' playing the game as it feels no less involving for me.

Dave

I put hours and hours into fm3 but I got stone cold bored with it by the end. FM4 looks nice but not different enough from previous installments to get me excited. I replaced my 360 and M$ wheel with a PC and G27 and haven't looked back.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back