Where to discuss software / app related topics (Motec i2, AC ACTi)?

KFMaster

Premium
I looked around but found no dedicated space for software / app discussions. I would have thought such a things should surely be part of the Sim Racing Essential section.

May be this is a reasonable place to post such a topic?

It is about using Motec i2 with AC via the ACTi app. When I compare two laps, unless both traverse exactly the same path on the track, the comparison can give false information. For the example below, where the cursor is, it shows red braking early than blue and starts to lose time during braking. But this is not true. The error is introduced with i2 plotting the two laps using their own distance traveled rather than a common distance reference.

Is anyone else interested in getting this fixed? Or, is there a fix for this already?

I think I can fixe this if I can access the data that ACTi generates for i2 (the .lx and .ldx files). But I don't know the file format. If I do, I can write an script to normalize the distance traveled for each lap against a common reference, so that when compared in i2, it won't introduce error described above.

1699841191918.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back