• Welcome to the largest (sim) racing website in the world!
    Blurring the line between real and virtual motorsports.

Where can i find the language files?

Discussion in 'F1 2019 - The Game' started by TMC, Jul 6, 2019.

1. TMC

TMC

Ratings:
    +0
    There seems to be no localisation folder. I wanted to change the generic driver names like i did with the last 2 games but it seems i'm out of luck.

2. Dantho28

Dantho28

Ratings:
    +4
    Also note that, I wanted to change the name of the Racing Point team for example, and other little things like in F1 2018, just like in F1 2018 the location files appeared long after the launch of the game, hopefully it will pass the same in F1 2019. So far I haven't found a way to edit names either.

3. TMC

TMC

Ratings:
    +0
    I guess we'll just have to wait then. Thanks for the reply.

4. The snad'Zo

The snad'Zo

Ratings:
    +6
    +, it would be nice if the codemasters provided us with those (language) files

5. PiMoNFeeD

PiMoNFeeD

Ratings:
    +21
    they're packed somewhere, but the question is "where and how to unpack them?"
    maybe they will reveal them in the next updates just like with f1 2018
    you can try to change them with cheat engine, but it is a very ugly way and you have to do it every start of the game

6. Dantho28

Dantho28

Ratings:
    +4
    [QUOTE = "PiMoNFeeD, post: 3004375, miembro: 715554"] están empaquetados en alguna parte, pero la pregunta es "¿dónde y cómo desempaquetarlos?"
    tal vez los revelen en las próximas actualizaciones al igual que con f1 2018
    Puedes intentar cambiarlos con el motor de trucos, pero es una forma muy fea y debes hacerlo cada vez que comiences el juego [/ QUOTE]

¿Hay algún lugar para ver cómo se hace con el motor de trucos? He buscado con el erp para tener si podían obtener en formato XML, pero hasta ahora no he encontrado nada, tal vez están guardados en un archivo .bin, y pueden modificarse con un editor hexadecimal y audios editados, pero eso Es un poco más complejo.

7. PiMoNFeeD

PiMoNFeeD

Ratings:
    +21
    In english, please

8. Dantho28

Dantho28

Ratings:
    +4
    Is there someplace to see how it's done with the trick engine? I searched with the erp to get if they could get in XML format, but so far I haven't found anything, maybe they are saved in a .bin file, and can be modified with a hexadecimal editor and edited audios, but that's a bit more complex.

9. andresmontes

andresmontes

Ratings:
    +2
    They are in audio/speech but don't ask me how to edit that or unpack the files

10. PiMoNFeeD

PiMoNFeeD

Ratings:
    +21
    we're talking about text localisation and not about speech, btw I've already made a guide in f1 2018 modding thread about unpacking nfs files

• Like Like x 2
  11. Jorge10delo

Jorge10delo

Ratings:
    +69
    I don't understand why they changed that, the localisation files where very intuitive

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.