PC1 Where can I buy Project CARS?

I've seen the membership levels and read around a little bit but I've not found the costs.
Is it a monthly subscription service or a single price purchase to gain access.

It sounds very interesting and something that has the initial presentation of being a much needed solution for the more sim orientated racers out there.

For those who have jumped on ship, any comments please?

They don't reveal the pricing until you register, which seems a bit daft to me. Strictly speaking, you can't even buy the game yet. All you're doing is investing in return for a share of the profits later.

Pricing starts at 10 euros, for which you get a monthly build. For 25 euros, you get a weekly build, which is where I'd personally recommend starting.

Ok, so I've registered, and now I suppose I'm meant to purchase a tool pack ect.

Please, Can members address some of my concerns/question's ,
a) If I purchase now regardless of which level, do I receive the current up to date builds, and start from there?
b) can someone point out the system of payment, which is progressive seems like (correct me if wrong) ?
c) is Pcars a similar structure like iracing, pay as you advance ect ect.

I can't seem to locate these concrens I have prior to purchase, and of course, a new registerent cannot post, or have I missed it

I do appreciate your guidence

Ok, so I've registered, and now I suppose I'm meant to purchase a tool pack ect.

Please, Can members address some of my concerns/question's ,
a) If I purchase now regardless of which level, do I receive the current up to date builds, and start from there?
b) can someone point out the system of payment, which is progressive seems like (correct me if wrong) ?
c) is Pcars a similar structure like iracing, pay as you advance ect ect.

I can't seem to locate these concrens I have prior to purchase, and of course, a new registerent cannot post, or have I missed it

I do appreciate your guidence

a. With junior membership (10€) you'll get january build, new build coming to juniors first friday every month

b. You pay once, get as member, play as long as game is released, then when IT WILL succeed, you get refund. Games going to be f2p, pay for tracks, cars etc

c. Can't answer that for 100% sure.

Next level up is team member which I bought into last week. It gets you weekly updates instead of monthly. :)

With all levels of membership you get access to the forums where you can give feedback, report bugs and make suggestions. All the developers post regularly and it's great to find out what they are working on.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back