When?

released? as in no longer in the beta stage as such ?
it is really in the same state as many other games really , pcars , rf2 , assetto ... (ok assetto will be in a few days i believe) that is in a released form but not full game yet so i hope that answers your question

Andi

Well, as the time progresses (ten / eleven month later since they released the beta) i almost think the game is finished and damn they played it nice! I remember the sheer excitement when i watched the first "GTR3" pics and the story went out that Simbin would start develop GTR3. And than, everything went silent. Dead silent. Loads of questions, no answers. And before we knew Simbin presented Raceroom. That was disappointed deluxe! But i bought and i tried and immediately i was sold by the sound of the sim. That was February this year. Now ten moth later we have tracks, cars and the biggest surprise: time trials.
Raceroom has got what they want. They have a new game for their raceroom centers. Somehow i get the feeling this game was never meant for the PC. And when i think about a raceroom centre (never been there), i think about time trials and certainly not about SP. Maybe MP in the most simplified form to race with 8 persons on their local raceroom server. How nice would it be if you visit a raceroom centre looking at the times of all those people back home and you crush it.
But those are merely thoughts, no facts. Just as we never knew what happened to GTR3. It just disappeared. No facts...only guesses.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back