Wheels with no center ffb deadzone

Hi

I'm looking for a new wheel, mainly for PS4
playing GT Sport and Assetto Cross but with the option to use PC. Because on console there are no min force options or profilers to tweak to help with around center ffb deadzones I need a wheel with good around center ffb response.

So far I've been looking at G29 and T150 Pro but I know the G29 has a sizeable ffb deadzone. How does the T150 fair? My budget is around £200 for wheel/pedals set but would go higher for the right one.

Would appreciate any thoughts on this.

It's the same for T150 or even worse, I owned once both the T150 and T300, even the T300 has some deadzone, to eliminate it, you need to add some minimum force, I use 5% to 10 % when I was using the T300.

Upvote 0
T300 and above is the way to go then, yeah.
Important here is that the thrustmaster belt driven wheels are a bit smoother in general so you won't get that massive, ugly notch when adding minimum force.
I have a g27 and for AC you can write a custom look up table to create a "minimum force curve". Without it it's quite annoying.
When I tested a t300 it was a lot smoother. Some deadzone was present but the transition was a lot smoother :)

Upvote 0
People recommending the t300........
The t300 is nice, but not worth it. I had a few.

The pedals are junk. You will want to buy the t3pa, that are "better". At that point you have already paid almost the same as the cheapest Fanatec, the CSL

And Fanatec is 100 times better than TM.

Besides that, when you buy a new t300 you'll start to have a question in your head. When will the wheel get broken. Cause it's not if it will get broken, but when it will be broken.
Just make a quick search for people who had multiple t300, all went broken.

Go for the t150 or g29 if it gets in sale with a good price and later get a Fanatec or go directly to Fanatec.

Upvote 0
People recommending the t300........
The t300 is nice, but not worth it. I had a few.

The pedals are junk. You will want to buy the t3pa, that are "better". At that point you have already paid almost the same as the cheapest Fanatec, the CSL

And Fanatec is 100 times better than TM.

Besides that, when you buy a new t300 you'll start to have a question in your head. When will the wheel get broken. Cause it's not if it will get broken, but when it will be broken.
Just make a quick search for people who had multiple t300, all went broken.

Go for the t150 or g29 if it gets in sale with a good price and later get a Fanatec or go directly to Fanatec.

I would go for T300 Gt edition, comes with T3PA pedals, £269 in UK. Fanatec is quite a bit more I think. Reliability does concern me, had red momo force and DFGT before for years and never a problem. At least there is a 2 year warranty on thrustmaster stuff.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back