Wheels placement

Hello there sometime ago i decided to create Z-Tune of Nissan R34 GTR for my own use...
to do that i had to create Tyres 265/25R19
http://www.nismo.co.jp/Z-tune/contents_e.html

someone recommended Content manager to replace tyres - its work almost ...

when I'm replacing tyres from other car - wheel placement is changing too ... its looks odd and the car is unstable
2.png

up: Original Nissan R34 V-spec by Kunos
down: My monster...
1.png

Someone knows how to change wheel placement ? where is it saved and how it looks in file ?
Does it looks like?:
DY0=1.2798
DY1=-0.050
DX0=1.2368
DX1=-0.046

Ok i think i figured it out
I tried to rebalance car weight distribution - in suspension file i changed line
"CG_LOCATION=0.57 ; Front Weight distribution in percentage"
Its changing wheels location somehow ...

Ok i think i figured it out
I tried to rebalance car weight distribution - in suspension file i changed line
"CG_LOCATION=0.57 ; Front Weight distribution in percentage"
Its changing wheels location somehow ...

Yes thats the way it works.

The body is tied to the CG location, so if you change that then the bodywork will move relative to the wheels. You have to compensate by moving the position of the 3d model

I wouldn't be messing with the Kunos cars though.

OK so i decided to not mess with wheel placement and body weight distribution and focusing on brake balance...

i found in original R34 GTR brakes file amount of torque is equal to 3000Nm,since i knew that Z tune had 365mm dia, 2-piece, Ventilated Disc + Mono-block 6 piston Caliper on the front and 355mm dia, 1-piece, Ventilated Disc + Forged 4 Piston Caliper at the rear axis i tried to upgrade amount of torque but it works strange ...
3000Nm its not enough to stop 500hp Godzilla at short distance 3200 Nm is enough to lock wheels 265/25r19 from P1 at just 1/3-1/2 range of pedal - anyone knows where lies problem ? since car such as R35 GTR NISMO has 4000 torque made by Kunos...

Second problem which is confusing me since 2015 it's about tyres pressure in session setup we can adjust tyres pressure, i found that my upgraded tyres have "PRESSURE_IDEAL=32" so i decided to test it
1.jpg

result is strange:
2.png

since the tyres temperatures are optimal, values should be between 32-40 right ?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back