Wheel support

Will this have wheel support? I just tried the Euro truck sim demo and in controller set up my G27 was there and my SST Shifter but nothing worked only keyboard and that did not seem to work properly either? Choices under controller set up was keyboard, keyboard + mouse, keyboard + G27, keyboard + SST shifter...:( There should be a keyboard + G27+ SST.

Ok! Got ETS2 demo. Does support G27 and my shifter, but you don't feel any FFB unless you hit something. The wheel has no weight to it and again no FFB. Everything is turned on and on high. :confused: The game looks very good and I would buy it, but with no weight to the wheel, you might has well just use the keyboard. Not sure yet...:unsure:

Ok! Got ETS2 demo. Does support G27 and my shifter, but you don't feel any FFB unless you hit something. The wheel has no weight to it and again no FFB. Everything is turned on and on high. :confused: The game looks very good and I would buy it, but with no weight to the wheel, you might has well just use the keyboard. Not sure yet...:unsure:

Although it says ForceFeedback in the menus I think it's actually Vibration Feedback.

If you would like to add a little weight to the wheel and maybe some spring centering you can make a profile for the game in the Logitech Profiler.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back