Wheel/pedals/shifter update advice please

Wanting to update from my Logitech G27 to something a little better FFB wise and wanting advice.
My current set up is on a Playseat and I would like to keep this, so ned something that's not going to bend it out of shape and also have mounting holes that correspond with its mounting brackets.

I don't really know anything about wheels, but heard of direct drive and belt drive, so not sure what is the best (or in my budget).
Heard about load cells o the peddles and have half an idea what that means (pressure rather than travel). I would also like a clutch.
Someone recommended the Fanatec range, which would be my very max budget wise (used would be even better).

I mainly play AC, ACC (alpha of course), PC2 and Dirt Rally.

I'm UK based.

Budget? A good upgrade could be a TS-PC Racer + Fanatec Clubsport pedals. It's a very good combo and you will not have to spend more than 2000 € that will cost a direct drive steering wheel plus high end pedals such as the heusinkveld. I cannot tell you about Fanatec steering wheels because I have never owned one.

Upvote 0
Also got the TS-PC Racer wheel with Fanatec v3 Clubsport pedals and very happy with them and both would be a massive upgrade from what your using now, also have the Thrustmaster TH8 shifter it's ok but find it a bit light on the shifting, so looking to get the Fanatec shifter soon.

Don't think you could go wrong with one of the Fanatec wheels either, personally wouldn't buy a 2nd hand wheel, don't know how it's been treated (dropped, knocked about etc) and don't think the warranties are transferable.

Upvote 0
Right, I think I have narrowed it down to the:
Fanatec CSL pedals (3 pedals version).
Fanatec CSL base
Fanatec CSL Maclaren Wheel.

Can you see any issues with this?
Its about £808 delivered.
Is there anything better?

Upvote 0
Right, I think I have narrowed it down to the:
Fanatec CSL pedals (3 pedals version).
Fanatec CSL base
Fanatec CSL Maclaren Wheel.

Can you see any issues with this?
Its about £808 delivered.
Is there anything better?
Looks good to me, shifter ? TS-PC Racer does seem to be the better wheel though when you have a look round at reviews and comments but think you have your heart set on fanatec

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back