Wheel advice - G27, GT3 or CSR

Hey everyone,

I'm looking into upgrading my DFGT, which is starting to fail, to something a bit more expensive (~250€). The options I've gathered are:
  • Logitech G27
  • Fanatec GT3 RS V2 + CSR Elite Pedals
  • Fanatec CSR Wheel + CSR Pedals
The most important things for me are FFB smoothness, noise and reliability, What do you think would be the best option (considering they cost the same)?

Thanks
- Marek

Hey everyone,

I'm looking into upgrading my DFGT, which is starting to fail, to something a bit more expensive (~250€). The options I've gathered are:
  • Logitech G27
  • Fanatec GT3 RS V2 + CSR Elite Pedals
  • Fanatec CSR Wheel + CSR Pedals
The most important things for me are FFB smoothness, noise and reliability, What do you think would be the best option (considering they cost the same)?

Thanks
- Marek

The GT3 with the CSR Elites includes the best pedals of these packages, that's for sure.
The G27 is a big step up to the DFGT when it comes to noise (obiously less noise) and the reliability is the best compared to the 2 Fanatec offers. FFB is very similar to the DFGT though and not as smooth as with the 2 belt-driven Fanatecs.

Also, if your DFGT is out of warranty, you could do the same thing I did a couple of weeks ago. Tell the Logitech support that your DGFT has a fault (providing the serial-number and all that) and you should get a deal for their shop to get a new G27 for 150€ :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back