Whats your favorite fast foood/take out place/ drinking spot ?

Whats your favorite place to eat out/take out, and drinking spot ?

Got a place you like to eat out at or a place to have a drink?(don't matter what kind of drink) Mine are Vera's Burgers, Pizzalita, Steveston Pizza co, Main Dining Room(good chinese food) and The Calling( good little pub). Blenz Coffee and Waves Coffee.both places have really good internet connections.

Really depends, but I'm not really into fast food.
If I go it's usually the standard ****e like McDonalds/Burger King or some local snack bars.
Eating a pizza is no fast food for me, pizzas should be eaten in a real Italian restaurant. Of course we got stuff like NY Pizza, Pizza Hut etc, but I don't go there.. Also a 'real' pizza only costs €6 while the sticky stuff from NY Pizza costs more and smells like vomit.

Sometimes I go to the subway for a nice foot with meat balls, cheese, cucumber, salad etc

Chinese food is available everywhere here and relatively cheap, just take-away from the real restaurants..

For some coffee I like drink restaurants like Doppio or Coffee company. Fortunately we don't have many Starbucks here.. Coffee from Starbucks is no coffee, it's some weak tasting ditch water.. I like my coffee strong (Which would be extremely strong by American stadnards)

And a pub, hmm Sally O'Briens Irish pub or my local pub around here..

My favorite spot is actually 1113 km from where i live (691 miles).
The spot is called Double Coffe and the one i was in is in Riga, Latvia :)

So since i live in Norway, one could say that it's not the place i visit the most..

In Norway my favorite spot would be BigHorn Steak House.. ;)

McDonalds most of the time, but when I go out after school with friends, the chippy (chip shop in English :D) near our school is the best place, theres a uniform special for anyone in school uniform, so pretty good price too :D

We've got a fish and chip shop at the base of the Perth Hills called All Aboard Seafoods, run by a friend of the family. The chips and beer batter on the fish are always light and crispy, very rarely greasy. I also like their crumbed prawns and battered scallops.

There's also a burger kitchen called Mundy Gusto up in Mundaring, that does the best burgers ever... though Alfred's Kitchen in Guildford is supposedly better than all of them. I do mean to visit there some time.

Other than that, it's Hungry Jack's (Aussie name for Burger King), KFC or Pizza from Domino's or Eagle Boys... :tongue:

We've got a fish and chip shop at the base of the Perth Hills called All Aboard Seafoods, run by a friend of the family. The chips and beer batter on the fish are always light and crispy, very rarely greasy. I also like their crumbed prawns and battered scallops.

There's also a burger kitchen called Mundy Gusto up in Mundaring, that does the best burgers ever... though Alfred's Kitchen in Guildford is supposedly better than all of them. I do mean to visit there some time.

Other than that, it's Hungry Jack's (Aussie name for Burger King), KFC or Pizza from Domino's or Eagle Boys... :tongue:
Hungry Jacks thats a cool name. My friends and i call Burger King,Burger Thing:) The fish and chips sound really good too. I go to a place called Montgomery's Fish and Chips its located at the North Shore Sea Bus terminal.Best fish&chips in town. I forgot to mention the restaurant in the hotel i work at (Sylvias)also name of hotel,we have a good burger as well. A friend of mine just started working at a place called Peckinpah's, it's Carolina style BBQ restaurant. I will check that place out hopefully this weekend.

Yes i've revived a couple of old threads so shoot me!lol. I'm adding Pizza Zone at Metrotown Mall (best pepperoni slices) .There is a chinese restaurant a few of my friends and i like to go to called Penny. Best wonton noodle soup in town! even Jason will vouch for that! Capote's Pizza (awesome pizza subs), and next door is Guiseppie's aka Melissa's (best sandwiches five bucks will get you). Character's Taverna ( great Greek food, always open late till 4/5am). Pho 99, A new place opened up by my work called Cosca( great Parpadelle) and Ella, she is great too! lol! and finally Motomatchi Ramen, Ramen Jinya, Santouka Ramen and G-Men Ramen in Richmond for they all have awesome miso ramen and gyoza's. aight! now i'm hungry:tongue::D

Oh and there this a small chain of grocery stores called Urban Fare, they have a excellent hot food/ deli section. I had a killer beef dip and fries and my gf had a half chicken dinner. She ate half a chicken to her herself!:woot:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back