What's with the Chinese posts?

We have already updated our forum to the latest version two weeks ago. Doesn't seem to hinder them. I have disabled registration for now as I don't have the time to clean up hundreds of threads in between my daily tasks.

Maybe it's time that the good will suffer from the bad and we put a geo lock on asia as i am getting sick and tired of all the spam and other crap coming from certain countries of that continent.

We have already updated our forum to the latest version two weeks ago. Doesn't seem to hinder them. I have disabled registration for now as I don't have the time to clean up hundreds of threads in between my daily tasks.

Maybe it's time that the good will suffer from the bad and we put a geo lock on asia as i am getting sick and tired of all the spam and other crap coming from certain countries of that continent.
There is a thing called VPN...
Also punishing a whole region for a few bad apples? There must be other ways me thinks.

Could you not suspend registration during the night and then open it up again during the day when you can deal with the posts?
It's not night everywhere, we get a lot of very valid registrations during the 'night'.

There's extra measures going in place, we made some headway before the last couple of days but there's hope yet before resorting to such drastic action.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 80 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 56 20.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 34 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.5%