Whats the secret to the 500 Abarth?

It seems to be the only car in netKar PRO where I'm miles away from the Benchmark time on nKP Rank. For example, my best time at Laguna Seca is a 1:37 but the benchmark time is 1:34. With other cars, I can be quite close to the benchmark but with the 500 Abarth, I'm nowhere :( so is there some special way of driving this car? Thanks.

Try NOT to spin...Its very important u loose time like that...Its very easy to spin with the abarth(the front tyres i mean)...If u put ur ffb right u can feel very easy if the tyre have grip or not..very easy..

(best ffb is ur gry bar to reach top(red) when on kurbs and strong areas like crash for example..plus u get the most of this great game ;) )

It seems to be the only car in netKar PRO where I'm miles away from the Benchmark time on nKP Rank. For example, my best time at Laguna Seca is a 1:37 but the benchmark time is 1:34. With other cars, I can be quite close to the benchmark but with the 500 Abarth, I'm nowhere :( so is there some special way of driving this car? Thanks.
Where can I see benchmark times?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back