What's a good racing seat?

I'm focused on my exams coming up on the 10 April, and, if I pass this exam, my father will buy me a Logitech G27 and a racing seat.

I have a Thrustmaster Ferrari GT Exp wheel, which I have learned to deal with its limits. But, my bottom is quite uncomfortable sitting for long periods of time.

Well, I have an rSeat EVO v3, which I love. It has no centre pole, so your legs are free to move (especially good when using clutch) and it is also extremely stable. It also is very adjustable and is pre-drilled for Logitech, Fanatec and Thrustmaster wheels, pedals and shifters so it has some flexibility if you we're to upgrade in the future (a big selling point IMHO).

Only negative I can think of is that some people complain about the bottom cushion being a little thin and uncomfortable, however whilst I can feel that it's a little thin, I personally don't find it to be a problem. In saying that, I don't ever spend more than 1-2 hours at once, so maybe it's something that becomes apparent with longer stints. Still, I would highly recommend it :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back