What would you like to see on the frontpage?

Hi Guy's,

Im a new member of the Media Team here at RD,

i will be posting Articles on the front page, so would you like to help me out?

What kind of News would you like to see?

If it relates to motorsport im interested in hearing from you, after all that's what we're here for, right?

i would love to hear your thoughts

Cheers, Scott.

When you say motorsport do you include virtual motorsport?

Anyhow, I would like to read a season progress of a motorsport series that isn't to famous (like WTCC, F1, etc) but not to unknown (like the swedish Formula Renault series). I can't come up with a series but you can look for a series. (well this is just a suggestion, remember that)

If it virtual motorsport is included then some mod reviews and how the virtual motorsport have changed from the begging to now.

More suggestions to come! :)

Regarding what Georgios said:
I like the way they do it at Subsim

It's a 3-column format... one column for game news, one for real-life news, and one for reviews and articles.

Obviously, it wouldn't have to be identical, but it would be nice to have separation between real motorsport and virtual motorsport.

Bram did you read my post? I am sure all of us or at least most of use read stuff about WTCC, F1 and other big series evry day but tell me when did you lastly read about any motorsport series in Asia? I just feel like we should read a little bit more about other series that aren't so famous for the entire world, for example Motorsport at Asia. I mean sure, Scott may also cover WTCC if he wants to but a little bit of variation wouldn't heart us.

It was my suggestion, plus there is some one covering WTCC from time to time isn't it? (well it feels like it at least)

Bram did you read my post? I am sure all of us or at least most of use read stuff about WTCC, F1 and other big series evry day but tell me when did you lastly read about any motorsport series in Asia? I just feel like we should read a little bit more about other series that aren't so famous for the entire world, for example Motorsport at Asia. I mean sure, Scott may also cover WTCC if he wants to but a little bit of variation wouldn't heart us.

It was my suggestion, plus there is some one covering WTCC from time to time isn't it? (well it feels like it at least)
As far as i maware no1 is posting regular Articles on the frontpage, i hope to do this soon once i have some good sources sorted, if you could post some sources to me via PM that would be fantastic and i will cover it.

i agree with what you are saying, member's should be made aware of other motorsports going on in the world away from the western world? maybe it will entice them to get more interested in it in different regions.

Regarding what Georgios said:
I like the way they do it at Subsim

It's a 3-column format... one column for game news, one for real-life news, and one for reviews and articles.

Obviously, it wouldn't have to be identical, but it would be nice to have separation between real motorsport and virtual motorsport.

Hi Jeremy, there are links just below the navigation bar on the front page to filter the news based on its category :)

+1

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back