What is your 'Go to car' in ACC

It's a tough one, my 3 favourites in no particular order V8 Aston, Huracan and Bentley.
And what GT4 are you most looking forward to driving? For me Ginetta all day long

• Deleted member 963434

I drive only BMWs as i own myself e36 320i 150 HP
im usin BMW M6 GT3 an BMW M4 GT4 an since AC i always drove BMW M3 GT2 or BMW Z4 GT3
im even have BMW emblem on my steerin wheel
DSC_0639.JPG

For GT3 I used to use the Huracan, but then I went to the Porsche, found myself quickest in it but something about the 488 keeps me coming back. I did have a brief love affair with the Bentley and Aston in equal measure and, once I've managed to repair my wheel, I'll give them both a spin again.
Although having said that, I need to buy the GT4 pack and give that a thorough run through first of course.

Wow Audi GT4, reallyyyy struggling at suzuka. I so need help haha
As and Audi r8 fan I was pretty disappointed with the GT4 version.
On the T300 the ffb for this car is pretty bad, front end is feather light and very little feeling of what's going on with the tires...slipping and sliding all over.
I usually run 0-1% min ffb, for this car I had to increase the overall gain and min ffb to 10%

So far my go too's are the Mcleran in both gt3/4

Porsche GT3, Lambo and BMW Gt4 are my back ups.

On the T300 the ffb for this car is pretty bad, front end is feather light and very little feeling of what's going on with the tires...slipping and sliding all over.
I usually run 0-1% min ffb, for this car I had to increase the overall gain and min ffb to 10%

I've also found the gear ratios in the Audi GT4 unbalanced and seem to restrict how fast I can drive it round some circuits.
Do love the mclarens, though, still love driving the 650.

The Astons GT3 & GT4 I seem to be able to get up to 'my' speed in quicker than other cars. Feel I have to push all the other cars harder to get the same lap times that come quite easily in the Aston's.
Are they that much better or are they just easier to drive?

I've also found the gear ratios in the Audi GT4 unbalanced and seem to restrict how fast I can drive it round some circuits.
Do love the mclarens, though, still love driving the 650.

The Astons GT3 & GT4 I seem to be able to get up to 'my' speed in quicker than other cars. Feel I have to push all the other cars harder to get the same lap times that come quite easily in the Aston's.
Are they that much better or are they just easier to drive?
I am very new to the game so I can't really give advice on whicher are faster.
ATM I am just going through them all seeing which feel good out of the box ffb wise and working with them.

I am finding several of the gt4 cars are lacking front end grip.
The one car I am really enjoying after running wheel check and Lut.file is the BMW M4

Most stable out the box, M4, R8 particularly through corners, the camaro (a real underdog don't discount it) AMG. Not tried Aston too much top 3 cars in my series race last night though were all Aston. Audi in 4th, starting to unlock it now - a good platform ar base tbh.
The gearing seems pretty good tbh, think most torque is top end which makes it easier to grip through corners and acceleration. But still enough to pull you out of corners low down in rev ranges.

Brands Hatch next week, this should be interesting.

Think I have 6% minimum force, think that's a general TM thing anyway. After spending time in it now, and getting used to MR. It's actually pretty bloody good. Think the key is try not overdrive it, it's sensitive to oversteering and sometimes have to really module the throttle and keep weight over rear axle.

The esses at Suzuka for example, early turn in, coast grt nose pointed, take some lock off, squeeze gas a little, then either dab of brakes or coast nose in again and then feather throttle on. Then coming to the left hander that goes uphill early turn in again, minimise steering angle get on the power and have a wide line through there to get most grip and speed

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back