What is your 'Go to car' in ACC

It's a tough one, my 3 favourites in no particular order V8 Aston, Huracan and Bentley.
And what GT4 are you most looking forward to driving? For me Ginetta all day long

1) Aston Martin 2019
2) Audi R8
3) Mc Laren 720 S

Impressive ACC quality.

FFB, physics, graphics, sounds, the detail of the circuits and cars, the possibilities of changing weather, going from day to night, etc. etc.

Special mention to the best AI of all, competitive and challenging but not absurd, it feels like an on board of a real competition.

I am looking forward to the GT4s while I have already played for hours on all circuits.

ACC forever

Top two currently are the 2018 GTR and the 488. The GTR's brakes are simply magnificent and the chassis communicates well, very easy to control oversteer/understeer as needed. The Stallion has the best glasshouse in the game, not to mention the brain melting goodness of the engine note, and it just feels amazing to drive. The 650s is another fun one, but it's not a very natural feeling drive for me. I noodled around in the BMW a bit tonight and I have a feeling that might be a good fit as well.

My go to car is the Huracan GT3. Nice allrounder for a setup n00b like me.

As for GT4 I think the AMG is going to be the winner. But we'll see, have to try all cars before judging. Yesterday I did a 20 lap stint on Hungaroring with the AMG Gt4 and I couldn't stop smiling. I guess that was a small amount of serotonin making me a happy sim camper :)

GT3 wise, I love the Bentley, always competitive and well rounded at all tracks. I liked the Aston last I drove it. Id like to try an MR setup but not sure which would be best choice.

Can't decide for GT4, torn between the M4 - similar handling to Bentley. R8 is nice to drive too, I'd love how to get most out of it.

Ginetta is a great little thing too, certainly needs more from the driver than relying on its design and BOP.

I like to use the Audi EVO GT3 because I can get lap times that fall between the real world race and qualifying lap times in that car. I know others are far quicker, but that is quick for me.

I also use the second Bentley GT3. I am slower in this, but i love the feel of driving this car. I may get more enjoyment with this one even though I have less success when driving it.

I have not done much with the GT4 cars yet, but the McLaren 570 looks to be the fastest car for me. so I have raced with that one quite a bit.

The Ginetta feels the best to me so have used that one a few times as well. I'm not as fast though.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back