What is your dream car?

• Kyle Evers

:O Necroposter!

Anyway, probably a Lamborghini Murcielago R-GT or something similar. I just love modern GT cars, and to see one on the road would be sweeeeet.

Time and time again the e30 m3. Why? Do I really have to answer that?

One of the most successful touring cars of all time. The s14, the body lines, the getrag, the chassis, the EVERYTHING.

If god where to drive a car it would be the e30 M3.

• Ariff Roose

Time and time again the e30 m3. Why? Do I really have to answer that?

One of the most successful touring cars of all time. The s14, the body lines, the getrag, the chassis, the EVERYTHING.

If god where to drive a car it would be the e30 M3.

you are right my friend

Metro 6R4

metro_7max.jpg

I've seen this car on may rallies, and when you hear it from a good mile or 2 away, it always puts a smile on your face knowing in a few minutes time its going to blast past with one of the best rally car sounds ever :rotfl:

• Tiago Santos

funnily enough, my dream car had always been a Volvo 850 and well, I bought one :)

This was my dream-but-achievable car. There are others! The dream car that I'd never buy even if I could (and I probably could..) afford it, is the Nissan GTR. The dream car I still can't afford but would most likely buy is the tesla roadster!

• primera

Honda NSX-R, looks awesome, sounds awesome and goes awesome and is full of character and soul :)

Any one of the following:

26B powered FD RX-7
911 GT3RS
993 911 Turbo S
Ruf RT 12
Audi R8 V10

And about a million others...:laugh2:

Cheers.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals