F1 2010 what is the cheapest graphics card for f1 2010?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
thanks........

what ere your pc specs... what is the game requirement specs .....
no need to buy a card thats over kill...
gtx 260 nice and cheap now... DX11 compatible but game looks great in dx9 with a few mods...
so 50 euros from ebay should do the job...

this is minimum specs for the game... and if remeber correctly it ran not so good....
System Requirements

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4GHz or Athlon X2
    • Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB Vista® / Windows 7)
    • Hard Disk Space: 12.5 GB free hard drive space
    • Video: GeForce 7800 / Radeon X1800 or above
    • Sound: DirectX® Compatible Sound Card or motherboard audio
    • DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c

,Ok,just in case i don`t get back here before the Weekend.I`m going to be in the UKon Business from Tuesday next week.I have a Sapphire ATI Radeon 4890 Vapour X that`s just sitting around doing nothing.It`s pretty much Mint condition.If it`s any good to you,you can have it,yep,have it.I don`t need it,and someone does,so if you`re interested,drop me a quick Message and i`ll fetch it over to the UK with me,and Mail it to you.Told you it might be your lucky day.;):D.It will run F1 2010 for fun.

Here`s a 7 page review of the card, http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews/gpu_displays/sapphire_4890_vapor-x_pcie_graphics_card/1

,Ok,just in case i don`t get back here before the Weekend.I`m going to be in the UKon Business from Tuesday next week.I have a Sapphire ATI Radeon 4890 Vapour X that`s just sitting around doing nothing.It`s pretty much Mint condition.If it`s any good to you,you can have it,yep,have it.I don`t need it,and someone does,so if you`re interested,drop me a quick Message and i`ll fetch it over to the UK with me,and Mail it to you.Told you it might be your lucky day.;):D.It will run F1 2010 for fun.

Cant say fairer than that!! Bit faster clock and memory than the 4870.

I may well have 2x 1gb 4870s for sale quite soon. In crossfire F1 2010 runs about 80fps @ 1920x1080 with everything set to max/ultra. (F1 2011 around 70fps)
Shout me if you are interested.

Like i said,you can have it,as in it won`t cost you anything.The way i see it,you need a card,as cheap as possible.I`ve got this Card,in it`s box,that will never get used.So if someone can use it,why not save them some money.No catch,just thought i could help you out.:D.It`s not true what they say about us Sicilians,lol,we`re not all Gangsters,there`s a few good ones still left :cool:.Hell,i`ll even pay your Postage too.

Easy,i get into the UK on Tuesday morning.I bring the card.You tell me where you want it sent to,either PM me or Mail me the Address.I go to the Post Office on Wednesday morning,send the card first class recorded delivery.You let me know when you get it.Shove it in your PC,and away you go.It really is that simple.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back