What does the RACER community drive?

Just curious. I bought my 1st car last week, a 1996 Plymouth Neon coupe.

0625101743.jpg

0625101745.jpg

Attachments

• 0625101743.jpg
    0625101743.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 643
I watched 16 hours, the Audis won, all the Toyotas crashed, Honda won LMP2 and a private Corvette (with a portuguese drive, yay! :p) won it's class too!

It was a great race, I only wish the a$$hol€ Toyota driver hadn't pushed the Delta Wing against the wall. It would be great if it had reached the end of the race, as its lap times were good!

I watched 16 hours, the Audis won, all the Toyotas crashed, Honda won LMP2 and a private Corvette (with a portuguese drive, yay! :p) won it's class too!

It was a great race, I only wish the a$$hol€ Toyota driver hadn't pushed the Delta Wing against the wall. It would be great if it had reached the end of the race, as its lap times were good!
Of course the Toyota's all crashed, still must have dodgy steering, braking, and throttles. (only kidding around i know one was smashed into by a Ferrari and the other decided the Delta wing was a little too far ahead of its time) lol

The Delta wing would of been awesome had they let it have a larger tank.

The moron who hit the deltawing is known for being a moron. Why he's still driving for Toyota... I don't know...

Toyota were doing really well, nice to see them giving the Audi's some competition. But thanks to the Ferrari crash they had no chance. One of the Rebellion Racing lola-toyota cars did come 4th iirc.

I have to say, I enjoyed my first LeMans :D

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea