What are your favorite circuits in ACC?

Returned to simracing after a hiatus and Nurnburg GP always is my first training circuit. I love the flow of it.
On a general note: very impressed with my first few hours with ACC as well. Slick experience and great driving feel imo. Happy camper here.

I picked 1) Misano because I haven't seen it in other games so it's a fresh challenge. There's always room for improvement, and I keep working on carrying speed through the corners; 2) Silverstone because it's one of my favourites in general and seems to fit any kind of class and car; 3) Spa because it's varied and full of overtaking opportunities.

I also like Zolder, because I don't see it done well in the other games I play.

I like sector 1 of Paul Ricard a lot and find sector 3 just awkward.

• Barcelona's boring.
  • Bathurst is a glorius roller coaster. Trying to race a Ginetta here is a whole new world of pain though, as its gearing maxes out 15kph slower than every other car can achieve.
  • Brands Hatch has a fantastic flow and Paddock Hill bend is an amazing corner.
  • At the Hungaroring you spend more time worrying about the hyper-strict track limits than you do about racing. I much prefer it in a faster car like F1.
  • I have no particular feelings about Kyalami. It's not a bad circuit by any means, just no emotional attachment.
  • Laguna Seca is a lot of fun, I adore sector 3.
  • Misano - as per Kyalami.
  • Despite its bad reputation, I like Monza. Fun to drive in these cars and good for racing in a clean server.
  • Nurburgring is meh, I don't tend to do especially well there.
  • Paul Ricard's sector 3 is pain. Surprisingly good for racing. Harsh track limits are a neccessity owing to the sheer amount of tarmac. The Ginetta pain is present here, too.
  • Despite being flatter than a pancake, Silverstone's fun to drive and the arena section makes for good racing.
  • Spa-Francorchamps is the king - beautiful, undulating, varied, fun corners and great for racing.
  • Suzuka I find to be more fun in a higher-downforce cars.
  • Zandvoort's sector 2 is pain and the track as a whole is so narrow it gives any GT3 driver who's ever done a multiclass race there recurring nightmares ...but I do have some fondness for it, as I won my first CP race there today! :D
  • Zolder's a lot of fun to drive, especially with an agile GT4 car. Surprisingly good for racing action, too.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back