What are your favorite circuits in ACC?

I race all of them equally, different track/car combo each time and I've learned to appreciate them all.

I used to dislike Brands Hatch but ACC changed that, and even though on the other hand Silverstone is one of my favorite tracks, I don't race it any more frequent than the rest....I simply race and like them all

I like it too !
But I gave my vote to the tracks I like the most to race with.

Honestly, I love all tracks in ACC.
They kill everything.

Kyalami is maybe the most beautiful one.

Seems I am the only one who like Paul Ricard. :roflmao:
Paul Ricard is actually a great track. Best one to use for learning new cars because it's damn near impossible to wreck. I also think it has a great amount of depth, There are so many challenges there because of off camber turns along with a good mix of every other kind of track puzzle. The only thing it really lacks are some truly dramatic elevation changes.

me, totally love it in the Bentley. thx for a very sophisticated post ;)
I just tried running that course in the Bentley earlier tonight. I use the Helmet view which is quite difficult in that car. Lots of corners done on blind faith, and in the short time in the car I couldn't hit a proper apex because of the minuscule amount of glasshouse in that car. My hats off to you though, mastering the Bentley is impressive.

lol, never said I mastered it, probably miles waway from that, just love the feeling of taking the turns in the final sector in the Bentley. Using cockpit cam btw, and yes, there are miles of blind spots in that car (for me this feels even worse in the BMW though it shouldn't)

Paul Ricard is actually a great track. Best one to use for learning new cars because it's damn near impossible to wreck. I also think it has a great amount of depth, There are so many challenges there because of off camber turns along with a good mix of every other kind of track puzzle. The only thing it really lacks are some truly dramatic elevation changes.

The track is growing on me. However, it is not good for SA. The AI loves to do its ramming thing coming out of the last set of curves. Now that I think about it...the AI just loves to do its ramming on any curve...on any track...and even in the straights ;).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 252 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%