PC1 What AI difficulty setting do you use?

Brent Mills

Brent Mills
Title says it all, lets see how we match up with our peers. Personally 76 is a big challenge for me in the GT4's. My long term goal is win a 100% AI championship. Gonna be a fun ride getting there.

nothing proud about playing this on 100 dave , just shows you can avoid the AI better when they try hit you, and cut corners like they do!
LOL speak for youself mate, checkout any of my #1 WR ghost times (Greengo) and you'll see I don't cut any corners.

As I said, I've only done a few quick races, no career, but I certainly don't need to cut any corners to beat AI @ 100% in the few races i've tried.

Difficulty wise, there's something I've worked out. In career mode in formula rookie I used 100% AI and would win every time with 10-20 second gap despite making mistakes (no assists before someone brings that up ;) ). By the time I got to formula gulf, I had to push as hard as I could just to get fifth in practice (of course I'd never driven the car or track before so there's time to find but it was a welcome surprise). Anyway, I lost my save, something went wrong which was annoying mainly because I had to reset ffb again :( I wasn't keen on formula gulf so started career in formula c only it's gone back to being stupidly easy on 100%..therfore i think the first season in career, regardless of where you start and on whatever difficulty, is stupidly easy..it is the following seasons that get interesting.

I'm not sure as this is just a pc issue or an issue on all platforms.
oh, that would explain why even I, rather slow-average guy, am able to qualify on my first career (Formula Rookie) easily first without really pushing and to finish first even with spins and mistakes or few secs ahead .. good to know .. thanks

Last edited:
I must admit the karts at 100 are no challenge for me. But the McLaren f1 at zolder. I just got frustrated how the ai don't see you at all. I'm quite a clean racer and always give room, but the ai do test my patience. Especially with that car, one nudge and your spinning.

I have only driven the endurance series in career and that is on 100%, they still are up to 2 seconds a lap slower than me tho. I haven't tried other series yet in single player so it might be the ai is just slow there. I am also no where near an alien.

Started a career in GT4, did just the first weekend on Dubai. Really puzzled because did a pole on qualifying but a Ginetta was faster then me (BMW) on the race. 80% difficulty.
I don't know the track well but my times were consistent. Have you notice that too? AI holding on qualifying and pushing more on races?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back