Resource icon

Skins West Mclaren Fantasy HD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
w1n1x submitted a new resource:

West Mclaren Fantasy HD (w1n1x) - Car skin only if there is a need for it maybe will do a team pack of this:)

For now car skin only if users wants a full team replacement maybe i will take into consideration that.
:sneaky: It's heavily adviced not to use any sweetfx while using this car because it would look like the whole car is white when it's not.
z2q9.jpg

v47v.jpg

zoua.jpg

d9s9.jpg

Some ingame...

Read more about this resource...

Looks okay.

The car paint could have been done a touch darker, and the carbon is too light and too big.

The pattern needs to be a bit smaller and darkened down quite a bit.
I think it's okay, yes it needs some improvement, but i don't think the things you mentioned are so noticable.If you drive the car you watch the road and not the car aren't you ?;)

Yeah whatever.

Just my opinion.

They are the first things I noticed, so I would say they are noticable, but if you are happy with it that's all that counts at the end of the day.

Yeah whatever.

Just my opinion.

They are the first things I noticed, so I would say they are noticable, but if you are happy with it that's all that counts at the end of the day.
Thanks for the feedback still needs to get used to these specocc things as it's quite tricky and hard to understand.This is the first specocc i ever did myself, still i think not that bad for the first time.So do you think if i would lower the length of carbon and make it darker would it look far better?

Sorry for the ingame pics.It's not the car problem i forgot to turn the trees quality to high and their shadow just screwed up the pics.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back