Welshman looking for a Drive

Hello i am Ron Squire and i am looking for a drive in the World Series or Trophy, if you need a Main Driver or Test/Reserve Driver i am the man for the job and i am welsh too so that is special for me to get on the scene so get in contact with me on: r.j.s.3@hotmail.com

Thank you everyone but i have decided which team i am going to be in and as of last night Revolution Motorsport has added me to their team as a Reserve Driver if Scott or Antonio is not on track i will be there to take their place depending on their Driver Allocations so as far as i am concerned this thread is done thank you again for your interests

Apart from the Fact that i am driving for Revolution Motorsport for my debut Hungary in Four-Five Weeks time I need a Serious Challenge when i leave the Team by the End of this Year so from this moment my options are now open again and this Time on a Main Drive in WS or WT Thank You for those interested and many Thanks to the Team that devoloped me into driving more Seriously but I need more Competition so Thank you again for having me on your team

Found a new team in the form of Nemesis Racing as a main driver so after hungary i will leave Revolution Motorsport as a test driver to test my new teams car ready for germany in 2 months time

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back