Weird FFB with Mod !

I wonder if anyone else has the same problem as me.
With several cars made by modders I don't have some FFB feels in some corners:
- In straight lines i have: bumps, lateral g-force and vertical g-force.
- In cornering: no bumps, lateral g-force and vertical g-force.
It is as if the bumps were clipped in the corner. I tried with Lo FFB but no difference.
I know Reiza is not responsible for problems with mods. but perhaps someone can enlighten me on this point. With Reiza's cars, no broblem at all.

p.s .: I have a DD wheel and I read this tutorial to be in area. In game I'm LOW for FFB the purest possible.
http://isiforums.net/f/showthread.p...-for-rFactor-2-The-key-to-being-in-the-Zone-D
In game I'm LOW for the purest FFB possible.

any idea ?

Some mods have the pneumatic trail too high in their .tbc files (tires) by a large factor, which stiffens the ffb to the point of feeling numb, almost like clipping. Change the line in the .tbc file to "PneumaticTrail=0.0000010" and see how you like it. Feels way better (to me). The Enduracers mod with pneumatic trail set to 0.0000010 feels just like iRacing's ffb (again, to me).

This will more than likely cause online mismatches, and can obviously only be used with mods as Reiza hides/encrypts their .tbc files. I would make a backup of the original .tbc before you make this edit.

That's strange, I like the Flat6 in both SCE and rF2, the FFB feels great in both. I like the Flat6 mod a little better in rF2 as to me the car feels a little more predictable, I can control the backend a little better in rF2. But as far as FFB, SCE feels very good to me. It must be something with a DD wheel.
I'm using a Thrustmaster TX.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back