rF2 "We got Le Mans Ultimate at Home" - LMH, LMDh & GTE @ Newly Released Shanghai - Fri 01 March 2024

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Yep, your'e not alone with that :) Tried to re-learn it the other day, now I know again why I usually avoid it
Decreasing radius off camber corner followed by tight turn the other way, followed by decreasing radius corner followed by off camber tight turn the other way followed by tight turn into decreasing radius corner the other way, followed by long straight, tight hairpin and obnoxious 90degree kink. I think that sums the track up nicely.

It is a long track, so there is still room for more cars :)

My efforts of trying to keep ahead of the GTEs wll be livestreamed, as usual:
oh i'm joining you, GTEs will be the only cars i'll pass with how much i'm struggling

That was a lot of fun. The M-M strategy could have worked if I had pushed harder in the first round. Added to this were the strict track limits. Two wheels over the white line and I had to slow down several times after the last corner. It's a shame, it would definitely have been exciting at the end.

And the M8 just looks awesome! :)

Good race guys! That was more fun than I expected to be honest. Struggled to get a quali lap in and only finished one valid lap that luckily was enough.
Of course I had to make the usual braking mistake early on and created a huge slide. Luckily no one was hit. Caught back up with the leaders and realized I can stay on and still save a bit of fuel so it would be possible to go without stop so that was the strategy I settled with and tried to keep the tires as good as possible. Wasn't sure strategy everyone was on but my hopes that Ed and Lesley would go for a stop proved right so it was a matter of keeping Roy at a distance who seemed to have same plan as I had. Good fun overall.
@Jimlaad43 what happened that you DNFed?

Good race guys! That was more fun than I expected to be honest. Struggled to get a quali lap in and only finished one valid lap that luckily was enough.
Of course I had to make the usual braking mistake early on and created a huge slide. Luckily no one was hit. Caught back up with the leaders and realized I can stay on and still save a bit of fuel so it would be possible to go without stop so that was the strategy I settled with and tried to keep the tires as good as possible. Wasn't sure strategy everyone was on but my hopes that Ed and Lesley would go for a stop proved right so it was a matter of keeping Roy at a distance who seemed to have same plan as I had. Good fun overall.
@Jimlaad43 what happened that you DNFed?
Three drive through penalties for absolute nothing cuts was just not worth continuing

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.