War of RD 6 - The Battle for Hexagistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAY 3
View attachment 55300
@Rami Saidy was indeed the last man to reply. I saw you were online before, we didn't need to wait 1 more hour for your moves if you replied earlier. ;)

On another note, I think my updates are getting on waaay too early, and some people may not be able to keep up with all of them. Now I wait 1.5 days, before I start spamming everything you own, pestering for moves :p Move post limit has increased into 4 days (no, I won't remove it. It is my choice, and I want to keep it.)

@oldwolf @Davin.Rizuki You can't just pass through a city. You need to stop at it. So I cutted your moves at the city, and made you two battle. As Davin was chosen first by random.org, he occupied the city first. When oldwolf attacked him, he was an attacker, and with both units having 16 man power, the defending unit wins, and is left with 1

This above is taken from the very basic rules, all described in the first post. Please consider reading it, as you'll have a better understanding of the game (this counts for ALL of you)
This is why i wasn't sure that it was a good idea to let you moderate forum games, you're way too enthousiastic and want to do anything asap. And that's really anoying. You're a good guy, but pls calm down. Otherwise i will rethink my participation in forum games where you have (slight) influence in

This is why i wasn't sure that it was a good idea to let you moderate forum games, you're way too enthousiastic and want to do anything asap. And that's really anoying. You're a good guy, but pls calm down. Otherwise i will rethink my participation in forum games where you have (slight) influence in
I was also apprehensive, but Milos did prove to me after a long time that he could take it over. For a long time after he asked, I was still going to moderate this war, but I made sure he was up to the job. He made a mistake I made loads of times, so I can't tell him off for that. I have been telling him to calm down a bit and to take it slower.

TL;DR - Milos is fit to moderate this.

I was also apprehensive, but Milos did prove to me after a long time that he could take it over. For a long time after he asked, I was still going to moderate this war, but I made sure he was up to the job. He made a mistake I made loads of times, so I can't tell him off for that. I have been telling him to calm down a bit and to take it slower.

TL;DR - Milos is fit to moderate this.
I said I was wrong. OK?

I do like to rush everything, it is in my nature :D

Last edited:
Luckily enough, I came back after Eurovision :D Rise Up surely the best one :p

DAY 4
rd4com.jpg

The pact between Cerulean, and Pewter got broken. Nothing to do with me here. It happened

@oldwolf You can't go through cities. Read the rules please ;)

EDIT: Cherrygrove should have more rural onthe map, but it was calculated good in the Excel, so don't worry about your units @Jimlaad43

Last edited:
Well I'm not freakin' surprised that the Procrastinator himself has once again shown his true colours, of grey, white and black :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies