W Talents Mod 2023 Season

W Talents Mod 2023 Season 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Aloy_ submitted a new resource:

Jamie Chadwick Mod - In an alternate universe, Jamie Chadwick move up from W Series replacing Latifi

!! IMPORTANT !!
This mod only works for new save. It won't work for existing save

This mod add Jamie Chadwick replacing Nicholas Latifi in Williams. You can also hire her to other teams, I just made her start from Williams.

She will have her own picture, name, helmet and generic female face. And yes she will appear without helmet (unlike F2/F3/regen) and have podium scene.

What's Included?
  • Jamie Chadwick picture and name
  • Williams custom helmet for her
  • Generic...

Read more about this resource...

Nice mod!!!
You should make the same with the GOAT, Luiz Mello from Brazil!

Attachments

• 20220917_132059.jpg
    20220917_132059.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 91
the mod breaks the fuel delta display, might be something to do with 1.8 changing the display from laps to kilograms but now with the mod installed there is no display at all, once the mod is removed it works fine

the mod breaks the fuel delta display, might be something to do with 1.8 changing the display from laps to kilograms but now with the mod installed there is no display at all, once the mod is removed it works fine
Thanks! I'll check it out. Might be one of the file still using pre 1.8

Hey! When will the rest of the W series drivers be added? I expect some of them will be added as only free agents right? So we can sign them as a free agent instead of paying the buy out option.

Also, do you have a timeline for your release of each W Series Drivers? I am looking/waiting for some specific drivers :) Thank you and nice work!

Hey! When will the rest of the W series drivers be added? I expect some of them will be added as only free agents right? So we can sign them as a free agent instead of paying the buy out option.

Also, do you have a timeline for your release of each W Series Drivers? I am looking/waiting for some specific drivers :) Thank you and nice work!
Soon as I get free time for it. I'm doing this for free and fun. Think not as free agent since the concept is replacing driver on the grid, but I can make all of em have less buy out option in the future.

No I don't. I'm not adding all of the W Series driver, only select few of em. Which one you want to see? I need more vote. So far the planned are Jessica Hawkins/Emely De Heus and Bianca Bustamante.

Soon as I get free time for it. I'm doing this for free and fun. Think not as free agent since the concept is replacing driver on the grid, but I can make all of em have less buy out option in the future.

No I don't. I'm not adding all of the W Series driver, only select few of em. Which one you want to see? I need more vote. So far the planned are Jessica Hawkins/Emely De Heus and Bianca Bustamante.
I'm looking forward to Bianca! I'm Filipino so I want to have a Filipino driver on top :) Will wait for your updates soon! Thanks a lot and good luck!

while i do like the mod im not a big fan of replacing drivers on the grid, i mean i dont care about Latifi but i really like Zhou and would prefer to have him around, have you considered maybe replacing reserve drivers instead?

while i do like the mod im not a big fan of replacing drivers on the grid, i mean i dont care about Latifi but i really like Zhou and would prefer to have him around, have you considered maybe replacing reserve drivers instead?
Replacing reserve drivers defeat the mod purpose since the main goal is to have a proper female driver (with face and podium cutscenes).

I could replace someone else than Zhou in the next update.

Replacing reserve drivers defeat the mod purpose since the main goal is to have a proper female driver (with face and podium cutscenes).

I could replace someone else than Zhou in the next update.
Perhaps you can consider replacing drivers that will unlikely have a seat in 2023 like Latifi, Schumacher, Ricciardo and Vettel although replacing some of the drivers mentioned may be an unpopular decision.

Perhaps you can consider replacing drivers that will unlikely have a seat in 2023 like Latifi, Schumacher, Ricciardo and Vettel although replacing some of the drivers mentioned may be an unpopular decision.
This is the closest option, I guess. Or maybe do a poll or something lmao if that's a thing.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.