W.I.P F1 2007

Again: Its good to see that you are really looking forward to our mod.

But remember: Most of us are not only working on this mod. For example Gerald: He seems to take 2 requests a day and releases 4 helmets or something ^^. aagancia, w1n1x and some other people are working on a 2009 mod, too. Wilmer did 2013 steering wheels in the last weeks. I think that a lot of users want to have these things, too. ;)

I myself has a bit problems with the HRT team, cause its removed. But in the menu where you choose your team for the career, there still is HRT, but with no picture and a name like: BANNED ID. We still have grey stripes on the tyres. So, we are working on things like this, but we cant really post something in here, right?

But remember: Most of us are not only working on this mod. For example Gerald: He seems to take 2 requests a day and releases 4 helmets or something ^^. aagancia, w1n1x and some other people are working on a 2009 mod, too. Wilmer did 2013 steering wheels in the last weeks. I think that a lot of users want to have these things, too. ;)

I myself has a bit problems with the HRT team, cause its removed. But in the menu where you choose your team for the career, there still is HRT, but with no picture and a name like: BANNED ID. We still have grey stripes on the tyres. So, we are working on things like this, but we cant really post something in here, right?
I'm working on the 2003 mod not on the 2009 one :roflmao:.By the way i just did a lot of fantasy projects so far and i want to finish those too, and a decent car replacement will follow in order to replace hrt ;).

I can fix this bag with HRT, just give me your database.

Is there something we for the mod release waiters :D (german english) can do to help you ?

I am not sure... The problem is, that i am veeery busy in real-life atm... Dont have the time for this, sadly. The other guys are working on thousands of other projects, too.

Hope, we can have progress, soon.

How long away is this mod from it's Beta or Full release?

And funrace: We cant see lots of improvements the last time. So we are thinking about releasing it as it is. Its nearly complete. It wouldnt be a complete mod, so everyone would be free to tell bugs and so on. Anybody is allowed to improve the mod, they would send us the files, we would check if its ok and make DLCs... Cause we dont see that we could fin enough time to finish it soon. That way the most important files would be released and could be used for those who are waiting and still it would improve from time to time.

And funrace: We cant see lots of improvements the last time. So we are thinking about releasing it as it is. Its nearly complete. It wouldnt be a complete mod, so everyone would be free to tell bugs and so on. Anybody is allowed to improve the mod, they would send us the files, we would check if its ok and make DLCs... Cause we dont see that we could fin enough time to finish it soon. That way the most important files would be released and could be used for those who are waiting and still it would improve from time to time.
Well, if you know, what's still incomplete, why not making those information public and see if you can get one or two persons on board who'll finish it ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back