VWSR S4: Virtual World Series by Renault (F3.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think so since 2 drivers can have the same car
10 drivers can have the same car. I dont think it secures the same pit box in the mod.
Gijs will tell us once he sees this.
EDIT
The reason I am confident is that all season we have limited it to 24 cars due to pit boxes.
Gijs grew it to 30 for this round due to increased number available at this track.

784207-wheel-main.jpg

Sorry to post so late but my wife and daughter are sick and I won't be able to race tomorrow :(. Hopefully i may be able to watch the broadcast a bit.

Hope they are ok Kris, my son was ill all last week, well todays the day, I cant believe how quick the season has gone, good luck to the title contenders and all the drivers, lets hope there are no technical issues and it all go's well.

I don't understand why Mike is not allowed to race.
Victor,
I can understand your question. We normally welcome guests and reserves. However we made a decision before posting this thread that we would take the step of not having any brand new drivers as guests/reserves.
The reason is that the one race has the value of a 2 race weekend and both the WDC and WCC will be decided. Its a close fight and one incident could spoil the season. So we didnt want any unknowns.
Its one race for a reserve and its a championship decider for several drivers who are WDC or WCC contenders.

Mike came and raced on Thursday and he is fast.
I wrote to him with a detailed explanation of why we want to stick with the original plan.
He can share that detail with you if he wants.

But essentially we balanced the risk of a possible issue against the reward of one guy enjoying one race.

Since it's the latest build, I would like to rejoin, if it isn't too late.
Dewald,
Its the final race of the season.
We are going to do it by the book.
Signups for late entries closed at 18:15 last night.

Sorry

The sign-up process:

We need to have full grids, have time to invite reserves, treat them properly and we need to know who is racing for what team before the event. For that reason a clear process is in place.

A thread will be created for the round.
  1. All intending WCC drivers will sign up.
  2. At 48 Hours before official practice ANY empty seats will be offered to Signed up Reserve / Guest Drivers then Casual Guest drivers.
  3. At 24 Hours before official practice any empty seats will be made available to late signups.
Both drivers from a team may be signed up by one member (but ensure they are attending).

First of all it has been a great season with some fantastic battles and wins over the course of the year. Today was no exception, it provided good racing and most importantly it was fun. @Aleksi Kivelä is a deserved champion, great friend and has done an amazing job all year :). Also @Wojciech Lukaszek did a fantastic race and season, he dominated this race so congratulations to him and congrats to @Victor Ivanov for getting on the podium :). Finally I just wanted to say thanks to @Gijs van Elderen and @David O'Reilly for hosting a great season and I look forward to it next year :thumbsup:.

Merry Christmas to everyone and a happy new year :)

James

Thanks to @David O'Reilly & @Gijs van Elderen for hosting a good season! We had a few issues with a dodgy build of rFactor but you guys have been great.

This was my 1st sim racing season so thanks to @Nicolas Delamare for being a great team mate and helping with setup's etc but also another big thanks to the rest of the drivers, It's been great to race in a such a clean & competitive league.

Hope you all have a great xmas and see u all soon for more racing!

Thanks
Jason

Fun race guys! Race was pretty much what i expected, serious hell trying to get past people and i still havent learnt how to drive Silverstone. Had good battle with @Dino Paolini at the mid part of the race which was hard & fair all the way through, so thanks Dino for that! Atleast i didnt blindly divebomb u this time like i did in Suzuka.. XD

I came here to drive one race which was Monza and i ended up driving every race since Monza. I had a blast in every race and i wanna thank each and everyone who were driving in these races. GJ @David O'Reilly and @Gijs van Elderen for running this series well without any problems(atleast not in my end). Gratz to @Aleksi Kivelä for winning the whole shebang and i hope i see u all in future on some series! ;) Have a good Christmas and dont blow your self up on New year!

Oh yeah, heres my pov of the race again if someone is interested!: http://www.twitch.tv/gaslipstick/c/5727369

3jTfmZb.gif

Thank u @David O'Reilly and @Gijs van Elderen for this great season. It was very professional and i had a really great fun driving with such great drivers.
Today i had my day, to be honest i didnt expected that. I put all my forces to minimize tire wear and it brought the result. Also i didnt make any mistake, so i am really very proud of myself;)
I am looking forward to meeting all u guys in another season,hope u notice me when u will organize any league in the future, so i wouldnt miss the beginning:)

First af all, thanks to the admins Gijs and David who were pleasant all the time ! Thanks to Jason to have been nice with me !
That race was just like the whole season: very exciting, a high level of competition, the fastest are very out of reach in that last race ! On the whole all the drivers I have fight against were very respectful, and it is what I want to see ! :thumbsup:

Now I will stop the FR3.5 until the next championship :p

I'm just happy it's over. To be honest I'm sick of these cars and can't wait to get back to tin tops. Today quali and start were good but after that it was a downhill and finally I finished 9th after spinning a few times.

Big thanks for the organizers, it was a great season overall :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play